Why isn't my account approved?

RashedDohaRashedDoha Posts: 1Member
I applied for a payoneer card on 27th of June. I sent all the papers asked for the next day. Since then there has been no reply. I've contacted support not once but twice after 7 days of applying. Only after the second time did I receive a reply from Payoneer asking for the same papers again. So I replied to the email with the papers again. It's been 3 days since then. And again, no response. It's been over two weeks since I applied. How much longer does it take to approve the application? I' would really like to know.

Answers

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your email daily as our team will attempt to reply to your email inquiry as soon as possible. If it has been more than 3-4 business days, contacting our support center directly is a recommended step to bring your issue to the representatives attention so it may be addressed. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• MattCCMattCC Posts: 2Member
    Hello, I have exactly same situation. I have also sent a ticket (Reference Number: 160706-009883) but nobody answered since 6th July. Today is almost 17th and still no answer. I have still: Account is approved by Payoneer Status Pending. Please help me.
  • FawadHussainFawadHussain Posts: 2Member
    Sir When Will My Application will Approve? I have Submitted Document ( Pass Port) About 12 days ago But i am still on Step 2: Review » You are here! so is there is any problem please inform me Account Reference Number: 16969610 Thanks
  • magento_vmagento_v Posts: 7Member
    maybe there is some mistake while making payment, you should check your email daily to make sure that supporters you reply. my friend has ever been in that situation and he is lucky when everything came back as usual.