Unable To "order Card"

Hi All,

I am trying to fill the form of "Order Card" (refered by www.odesk.com site) but am always getting the error "Ooops... some of the fields are not filled properly. Please make sure there are no invalid characters"

I have made sure several times that no invalid character is there , but still getting the same error......

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am trying to fill the form of "Order Card" (refered by www.odesk.com site) but am always getting the error "Ooops... some of the fields are not filled properly. Please make sure there are no invalid characters"

I have made sure several times that no invalid character is there , but still getting the same error......

Hey,

I've checked with our tech support department and there are no currently known bugs regarding this issue.

Please note the limitations of characters that you are allowed to use for each field, and check again to make sure there is nothing invalid.

If you still cannot find an error, please take a screenshot and e-mail to me at [email protected], and I will look into it right away.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer