on 99designs direct bank withdrawal

donajdonaj Posts: 10Member ✭✭
On 99designs when I added my bank account now its showing a bank account dropdown on my Payoneer account. Does that mean that my money is going to show up on my Payoneer account under bank? and should I initiate a withdrawal again on Payoneer control panel?

Or should I only withdraw from 99designs dashboard and it automatically loads my local bank account?

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    If 99Designs shows that it is in the drop down this should mean that once you receive $50 or more from 99Designs it will be automatically processed to your bank account without needing to manually withdraw the funds to your bank account.

You can contact Payoneer support to make sure that this is the case to make sure that the service you are requesting is set up correctly. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• donajdonaj Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    My issue is I changed from card to bank withdrawal method on 99designs and now it says pending and when I tried to change my withdrawal method from bank to card again it said you have reached max number of cards and didnt let me cancel bank and add card properly.

But the original message stated - Please note that the Prepaid Card XXXX-XXX will be used until the Bank Account XXXX-XXX is approved.

I wanted to change it because my bank account took time to get approved so I changed the method. Now I dont want to have any clashes or confusions , Just want it withdrawn to my card. Not sure whats going to happen!
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    That being the case I highly recommend you contact Payoneer support directly so they can check to see with payment method is currently set up and change it to the one you prefer should you require it. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• donajdonaj Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    The support team agent was extremely helpful and was really friendly. Helped me to sort out this matter.