Wrong Bank Transfer and where to change the bank account information

luisalvaradoluisalvarado Posts: 13Member ✭✭
Today I got an email from Payoneer saying that the withdrawal was going great and would arrive on the bank in 3-5 business days. The thing is, it also mentioned the last 4 digits of the bank account. I double checked and could verify that the account number was wrong. Now I need to know the following because we are talking about $1000 USD:

1. How to stop, reverse, reintegrate the $1000 USD before they get lost somewhere
2. If point 1 is not possible, what options do I have to recover the $1000 USD. Who to talk to?, where to go?, etc...
3. How to correctly fix the information for the Bank account because I have looked everywhere on my account to fix it but I could neither see the existing settings for it, nor could I find a way to change them. Which is part of why the whole problem happened because I could not verify the bank account information.

Comments

• cheskadeecheskadee Posts: 3Member
    Did you ever resolve this? As I'm facing the same issue
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,279Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The option to directly cancel the payment depends of its status and the date in which it was loaded. If the withdrawal is relatively recent and still pending or was maybe loaded today, it can still be cancelled and sent back to your balance/card.

If not, the payment will be transferred to the bank and sent back to your balance. Funds sent via bank transfer take usually 3-5 business days to reach the bank account and 3-5 additional business days to bounce back to your Payoneer account.

In any case you will have to contact the support center via email, Chat or phone at 1-646-658-3695 in order to let the representatives know and make sure this issue is being correctly handled.