Trouble With Loading Money

mss_queenmss_queen Posts: 4Member
edited September 2011 in Ask The Community
Hello,I need help.A friend of mine sent me some money and payoneer asked him to send more information ;he did that 2 days ago and they still didnt load the money;the message to me is :missing information,please contact costumer service;what should I do?why is taking so long to load the money;hes sent me money before and he never had this problems.

I contact payoneer by email,but no response yet;this is my ticket no:
LTK52905459474X.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mss_queen wrote:

Hello,I need help.A friend of mine sent me some money and payoneer asked him to send more information ;he did that 2 days ago and they still didnt load the money;the message to me is :missing information,please contact costumer service;what should I do?why is taking so long to load the money;hes sent me money before and he never had this problems.

I contact payoneer by email,but no response yet;this is my ticket no:
    LTK52905459474X.

Hey,

Our Customer Support department is available Sunday-Friday, which is likely why you did not receive a reply yesterday. I can see that your ticket has been received and the issue is being processed, and once there is an update we will e-mail you with further details.

Feel free to contact CS today via telephone or live chat for immediate assistance.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • mss_queenmss_queen Posts: 4Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

Our Customer Support department is available Sunday-Friday, which is likely why you did not receive a reply yesterday. I can see that your ticket has been received and the issue is being processed, and once there is an update we will e-mail you with further details.

Feel free to contact CS today via telephone or live chat for immediate assistance.

Thanks,

thank you for your reply,hope to have good news soon.