An Option To Prefill Load To Page Fields

This is a feature request.

It would be nice if it would be possible to prefill Load To Page fields.
E.g. when input email is set to [email protected] and amount is set to 223.35, the page URL would get a hash tag postfix like
#[email protected]&amount=223.35
(n.b. the hash sign, not question sign above)
So it is possible to "copy page link" and send it to be paid.
When the link in form of ...#[email protected]&amount=111.22 is opened, form fields are filled in with values from the URL.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is a feature request.

It would be nice if it would be possible to prefill Load To Page fields.
    E.g. when input email is set to [email protected] and amount is set to 223.35, the page URL would get a hash tag postfix like
    #[email protected]&amount=223.35
    (n.b. the hash sign, not question sign above)
    So it is possible to "copy page link" and send it to be paid.
    When the link in form of ...#[email protected]&amount=111.22 is opened, form fields are filled in with values from the URL.

Hey Alexander,

That's a great suggestion, thanks!

Do you have any other comments or feedback regarding the private load process? Is there anything you would change/add?
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • catalintcatalint Posts: 2Member
    edited September 2011
    Hi!
    There should be in my account a simple url generator that gets those 3 variables you setup in the first step on load.payoneer.com
    1. to (that's email & card number)
    1a. I wouldn't recommend creating urls with the card number property .... calls for a security issue in the future.
    2. ammount (this would be great to be editable at the moment of payment , and in the logs to be presented to me as :paid 45$ out of 200$, i say this because i usually get partial payments for my invoices.
    3. reason of payment(I don't see why you ask this and make us select from a list of choices, this should me optional, and input text)
    4. who pays the fee (payonner account user or payee)

after this I will be presented with a url to give to anyone I want to pay me.

I've seen that you use jQuery and you allready pre-fill this stuff in step2 of the process, so this should be a easy 5 hours task that will give us a great tool to get paid!

Thank you! could you post an estimate as to when it will be implemented?
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Catalint,

Thanks for the suggestions. We have a long line of features and fixes that we are working on, so even though I have passed on these suggestions, I cannot give any type of estimation as to whether or not it would be implemented and when. Even features and fixes that we have dates for end up being pushed back for whatever reason when something else comes along.

Nissim and I will always pass on suggestions and requests, and do our best to promote the ones we feel are important and helpful, however we cannot make any promises about implementation dates.
    Talia
  • catalintcatalint Posts: 2Member
    10x Talia for keeping it onest.

Actually I've seen that email prefill is implemented allready:
    ex.
    https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx?email=account_email_address

hurray! :)
    happy conding!
  • ShadyShady Posts: 1Member
    Do we have progress on this issue ?

I see the email field can be populated as catalint says, but what about other fields like amount and who pays the fees ?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to update that we haven't forgotten about this issue, and it's still in the works. We will notify you once there is an update.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • reshavreshav Posts: 1Member

This would be a really nice feature , even if you could start with the amount field to start it would be GREAAAAT . :nurse:

• warsaniwarsani Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    Hi, Anyone have any update on the suggestion discussed in the start of this thread? 
    i have seen examples to prefil the email address box, but can not find a way to prefill the amount.

awaiting response from payoneer staff..