How can i find the SWIFT code of my Payoneer card ?

vmullatahirivmullatahiri Posts: 1Member
I have the master card payoneer and i need to get the swift code...

So, how can i get it ?

Please do not hesitate to answer and help me.!

Comments

• markokrsticmarkokrstic Posts: 57Member, Beta Tester ✭✭
    I have the master card payoneer and i need to get the swift code...

So, how can i get it ?

Please do not hesitate to answer and help me.!
    If you have USD account you can get only Routing Number and Account number under Receive/Global Payment Service. If you have EUR account you also, you can go on same page and on left side you can click EUR and there you will see Swift and IBAN codes. 

Login on your account and click on this link https://myaccount.payoneer.com/MainPage/Widget.aspx?w=GlobalPaymentServices https://myaccount.payoneer.com/MainPage/Widget.aspx?w=GlobalPaymentServices 

P.S. If you dont have EUR account yet on Payoneer, request from them to open you EUR account. 
  • mms0786mms0786 Posts: 1Member
    if u get Euro u can get iban and Swift code
  • chhumchannychhumchanny Posts: 1Member
    edited April 2018
    hello, how can i get it ? i need to get the swift code...
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,279Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The Global Payment Details are located on your online account under the menu "receive" by clicking on "Global Payment Details" then you can choose the currency in which you wish to get paid in order to find the necessary details.

• DanielMerDanielMer Posts: 3Member
    Does this mean Payoneer users can receive SWIFT payments from outside of Eurozone in EUR, because I have only BIC in that field?
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,100Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DanielMer Which company do you wish to receive payments from?

> @morga said:
    > @DanielMer Which company do you wish to receive payments from?

A company from Serbia that is not a client of Payoneer. They said they, according to their law, can only pay using SWIFT payment, nothing else.

@DanielMer We can see that our team already sent you an email on 9/20 advising :smile:

> @morga said:
    > @DanielMer We can see that our team already sent you an email on 9/20 advising :smile:

Sorry, but I didn't receive an e-mail. It is not in my SPAM as well.

@DanielMer It is in response to the ticket you sent "190916-009061"

• Milton85Milton85 Posts: 3Member
    Hi, i have a similar issue.

A company from Canada wants to pay me in USD.

There´s a way to have the swift code? Or open a USD account in Canada?
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 224Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Milton85 Please be advised we do not provide a swift code for USD payments via the USD global payment service.

HI GIanmarco,

Thanks for the info. So what could be the best way to charge a company from Canada that wants to pay me in usd?

If i open a Canadian account in payoneer the only option is in their currency.

I'll receive the currency conversion?
    > @GianmarcoPayoneer said:
    > @Milton85 Please be advised we do not provide a swift code for USD payments via the USD global payment service.

Do you think the Payoneer Canada Account could work?
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 224Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Milton85 If your company is from Canada, we suggest you apply for our Canadian global payment details. In order to apply, please log into your Payoneer account, and perform the following steps:

1. Click on the "Receive" tab at the top of the screen and find Global Payment Service
    2. Select "Global Payment Service"
    3. Find the relevant currency you wish to add
    4. Click "Request now" and follow the steps

Once you complete the form, we will receive your request. Please note that each request is manually reviewed and is subject to eligibility. The timeframe for review is up to 7 business days.