card balance is not being replenished

tuliptulip Posts: 1Member
My card balance is close to zero and has not been replenished for more than 7 days while my account balance is more than 5K. Why is that? What are the factors behind replenishment schedule? I have $60 card charge pending authorization. Can it be the reason?

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
     A pending transaction only applies for the same day the transaction took place. 
    The daily limit for the majority of our Payoneer cards issued outside the United States is $5000. Up to 10 ATM withdrawals for a total of $2500 and up to 9 point of sale transactions for a total of $2500. POS transactions include purchases, cash disbursements, and bank teller withdrawals.
    This applied for every 24 hour period.

When in doubt or if you believe that there is a more serious issue, I recommend you contact Payoneer Customer Care to get to the bottom of this so you can gain access to your funds as soon as possible.

Alternatively, you can withdraw the funds to your bank account in order to have full and unrestricted access to the money you earn. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.