Amount not credited into my local bank account

mdaneesmdanees Posts: 3Member
edited April 2018 in Payoneer in India
Hi,

Payoneer transferred amount.

initially customer care replied, but they stopped replying my message and not updating my transaction status, earlier it used to take one day to transfer to my local bank account, its almost 10 days still waiting,

so far two transaction stuck, they are not updating, how to escalate higher level, I inquired at my local bank, they said there is no problem at their side.

Please help me.

Regards,

Anees

Comments

• dhaya2910dhaya2910 Posts: 3Member
    Hi,

Payoneer transferred amount on 09/02/2016 , Still Not received in Payment ID:

What happened every month its credited with one day gap , but now a Week gone still i doesn't got the amount credited in my bank account

I inquired at my local bank, they said there is no problem at their side.

Payoneer trannsfer it on 09/02/2016 . Check and help me what is the issue ,

Please make it fast to transfer it already a week gone

Regards
    Krishna
  • wingswebmediawingswebmedia Posts: 5Member
    Hi Krishna,

Is your issue resolved?

Thanks,
    Mohammed
  • ramaraovajralaramaraovajrala Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Any body Using the SBH, Payoneer saying "IFSC In exist " contact bank. where as I am able to receive funds from Paypal to the same account. What Is the difference between Paypal & Payoneer.
  • GangedmGangedm Posts: 5Member
    I got email from Payoneer about payment delay and they offer 25$ as gift for it.
  • innovativeatulinnovativeatul Posts: 2Member
    I'm also facing same problem but no one is giving ETA from Payoneer. This is really odd.

How to escalate it to higher level ?
    Payoneer has no good customer care system. We can only communicate with support agents which may have no full knowledge . Very disappointing is they have no Indian specific customer care. Having country specific customer care is important because each country has it's own rules for financial transactions that are imposed by central bank i.e. RBI in india.

It's been almost 60 days completed , still they haven't credited amount into my bank account. They are saying that change the bank account.
    > @innovativeatul said:
    > I'm also facing same problem but no one is giving ETA from Payoneer. This is really odd.
    >
    > How to escalate it to higher level ?
    I am also facing same problem, we can't escalate to higher level. We have only choice to communicate with service agents.