Commision Junction Payment

TheZoxTheZox Posts: 39Member ✭✭
edited September 2016 in Affiliates
Hello,

So far I have been getting my payments from CJ bu check and it always worked. But now I saw that there is supposedly option to get the payment by Payoneer.

1)  However the instruction here are false (http://register.payoneer.com/cj-affiliate/). I logged in to my payonner account and I didn't see any number.

2) Do you garantee that I will get my payment always on time in my bank account. For example if the payment is made on 20th october I get money from my paper check around 15th of november. Can you offer anything better for example to get the funds issued for example by 20th october to 5th of november or sooner with 100% sucess rate.

3) By 100% I mean that I will get payment in any case every month and not sending messages to customer support and waiting for weeks to get answer or getting the answers that doesn't solve the problem.

Thanks

Comments

• TheZoxTheZox Posts: 39Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Seems like that there are no people from payonner visiting the support forum every day. I hope support is not like that. I has been really slow before but I hope they have been imporved now.

Because most big companies have customer support that answers support tickets every days and no company can afford to have no support.

• januarjanuar Posts: 3Member
    edited August 28
    It's really sad Payoneer didn't publish my first thread here. They deleted it. And when I browsed the Payoneer's Support Center page, there's no way for us to know where to send email for a support. So, I came to this thread to ask my Commission Junction payout as they don't allow me to start a discussion here. What I want to ask; where will I see my Commision Junction payout on my Payoneer account. At 27 August 2018, Commision Junction issued $94.64 to my Payoneer account as I'm pretty sure that I use Payoneer to receive payment from Commission Junction. My Payoneer's Customer ID: 3283363. Please explain me this issue.