Setting Up Google Checkout

Hello!

I already have a virtual account from Payoneer that I use with PayPal and it works perfectly. I noticed that I can also use this with Google Checkout, but I do not already have a US Google Checkout account - do you need to have a US Google Checkout account before you can add the bank details as a Payment Option? Anyone know how to do this, or if it is possible - if you are not in the U.S.?

Any help would be awesome.
Catch you on the flip side.

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Lumo,

I'm not sure how Google Checkout works. You would have to talk to them about whether or not you would need a US-based Google Checkout account. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but when you get an answer, it would be great if you could post it here so we can all be educated. ;)
    Talia
  • Lumo MongooseLumo Mongoose Posts: 8Member
    Talia wrote:

Hi Lumo,

I'm not sure how Google Checkout works. You would have to talk to them about whether or not you would need a US-based Google Checkout account. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but when you get an answer, it would be great if you could post it here so we can all be educated. ;)

Well, you need a credit card or TAX number for the US and UK - this is needed when setting up Google Checkout, and then once your account is active you can add the virtual bank account as a payment option. But it is setting up the initial account which seems to not be possible unless you are in that UK or US bubble ;)

Thanks for your reply though :)
    Catch you on the flip side.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    OK, thanks. Good to know. ;)
    Talia