DEADLOCK: CANNOT LINK ZMEDIANOW (CHATURBATE FUND) TO PAYONEER!!!?????

Chaturbate Username: volknertang
Payoneer: [email protected]

---------------------------------------

Hi!! I have received my Payonner Card few days ago, activated it on Payoneer and followed the steps Chaturbate Support gave me:

1) Go to chaturbate . com/affiliates/payoutinfo/ select Payoneer and submit that form

2) Fill in your existing Payoneer information at chaturbate . com/affiliates/register_payoneer/

But during step 2, I received this message: 

"You cannot connect Zmedianow to this Payoneer account. Please apply for a new Payoneer account through Zmedianow using a different email address."

Contacted Payoneer support, she replied: "We advise you to apply for a new Payoneer Account directly via the Chaturbate website. Please use an alternate e-mail address when applying for your new account."

And I got this error doing that: "We allow only one account per person."
So obviously that is not a way to fix the problem.

Help me!!!!!!!! Connect Zmedianow to my Payoneer account ASAP!! I already cashed out >USD600 of my earned from Chaturbate and its urgent for me to use Payoneer as a long term method for my financial support!!

Thxxxx!!

Answers

• narcisovikingnarcisoviking Posts: 1Member
    Having same problem, did you find the solution?
  • LAZARnicoletaLAZARnicoleta Posts: 4Member
    i got same trouble , before my payoneer work fine , now i got same trouble like you , You cannot connect Stripchat to this Payoneer account. Please apply for a new Payoneer account through Stripchat using a different email address.
    i looking for > @ineedyourhelp said:
    > Chaturbate Username: volknertang
    > Payoneer: [email protected]
    >
    > ---------------------------------------
    >
    > Hi!! I have received my Payonner Card few days ago, activated it on Payoneer and followed the steps Chaturbate Support gave me:
    >
    > 1) Go to chaturbate . com/affiliates/payoutinfo/ select Payoneer and submit that form
    >
    > 2) Fill in your existing Payoneer information at chaturbate . com/affiliates/register_payoneer/
    >
    > But during step 2, I received this message: 
    >
    > "You cannot connect Zmedianow to this Payoneer account. Please apply for a new Payoneer account through Zmedianow using a different email address."
    >
    > Contacted Payoneer support, she replied: "We advise you to apply for a new Payoneer Account directly via the Chaturbate website. Please use an alternate e-mail address when applying for your new account."
    >
    > And I got this error doing that: "We allow only one account per person."
    > So obviously that is not a way to fix the problem.
    >
    > Help me!!!!!!!! Connect Zmedianow to my Payoneer account ASAP!! I already cashed out >USD600 of my earned from Chaturbate and its urgent for me to use Payoneer as a long term method for my financial support!!
    >
    > Thxxxx!!

I got same poblem anybody help us ?
    i found then poblem

This error is due to the fact that Payoneer adds restrictions on accounts for adult related material.

We suggest you to contact Payoneer and ask them to remove any kind of restrictions they have on your account.
  • justin_philipsjustin_philips Posts: 2Member
    Здравствуйте подскажите пожалуйста как мне найти свой аккаунт Zmedianow / chaturbate я не знаю чтоэто, но мне нужно чтобы подвердить свой firstchoicepay чтобы токены выводились на мой аккаунт firstchoicepay
    спасибо)))
  • chilly_men25chilly_men25 Posts: 1Member
    How to transfer money from chaturbate to payoneer?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,262Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, it is not possible to receive payments from Chaturbate to Payoneer.