Why i have not recieved payment in my bank account. Its 6th Day today after i got confirmation email

On september 22nd 2016. I got confirmation email from payoneer with reference number 31315536. You mentioned that "Please allow up to 3 business days for the funds to arrive in your account."

Now Payoneer is taking too much of time and tensions have started here at my end as there is no ETA from Payoneer. No Follow ups at least as a good gesture.

Why the payment is on hold ? Please don't do this with your customers. Today its 28th September and still no payment in my back account.

Also when i go to my transactions there is no transaction showing ? why so ? i have done many transactions with Payoneer

This is really odd that i have to follow up so much for my payment and you are holding it.

I really hope that you reply back with a date to complete the transaction.

Comments

• ramaraovajralaramaraovajrala ✭✭ Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Here 60 days completed, not credited amount to my bank. I have contacted several time, they are not able to give specific reason for that. Finally they said that change your bank account. I don't why I have not change bank account, i am using same account receive money from Paypal.
  • SagartolaniSagartolani Posts: 1Member
    The Payment transfer in my bank account on 09/30/2016 is not in my bank yet. While I got the payment transfer on 10/04/2016(today).
  • aalovelybebeaalovelybebe ✭✭ Posts: 74Member ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    its my problem here now i got recieved the confirmation from payoneer october 5,2016 and on monday my money must be arrived to my surprise theres is no money arrived the payoneer said that my money is stock between them and my bank account so they send me a transfer confirmation made by them to present in my bank to my surprise again i made a verification on my bank account and there is no pending or any transaction made with payoneer so now the big question is where is my money now? oct, 5 ,2016 until now oct, 14 the money not yet arrived whats going on? whats wrong with payoneer? i mail them many times no reply. there costumer service say i need to wait again there email because my case under investigation :( so where is my money now..
    can anyone answer me here?
  • norueganoruega ✭✭ Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    Here also, got confirmation the 5th. Usually takes 3 days.
    The transfer finally arrived today (14th) so I suppose you will get your money at last. :smiley:
    noruega said:
    Here also, got confirmation the 5th. Usually takes 3 days.
    The transfer finally arrived today (14th) so I suppose you will get your money at last. :smiley:
    i hope so, thank you for your reply :( i feel sad because its my first time here at payoneer and i face some difficulties..