Anybody here from Bangladesh? i need a a help , how to add doutch bangla bank to payoneer ?

Anybody here from Bangladesh? i need a a help , how to add doutch bangla bank to payoneer ?

Answers

• OratorOrator Posts: 10Member
    @sujanmia If you log in to your Payoneer account. Go to the option "Withdraw To Bank Account" and add your Bank Account Info.

Hope That Helps
  • Golam_AzamGolam_Azam Posts: 105Member ✭✭
    @sujanmia,
    First login you payoneer account. Select "withdraw to Bank Account". Put all the information correctly. You can also add DBBL mobile banking same way.
    Thank You!
    Golam Azam
  • sumon599sumon599 Posts: 1Member
    Hi,

My name is Md.Abu Taher Sumon in my National Id card. But my payoneer account name is Xpert Sumon. Maybe, I put it mistakenly. I want to change my name.
  • Golam_AzamGolam_Azam Posts: 105Member ✭✭
    @ sumon599,
    The name and address must be according to National ID and Bank Statement otherwise transaction will be cancelled. contact payoneer customer service to rectify information.
    Thank You! 

Golam Azam
  • manjumamanjuma Posts: 1Member
    hello guys , im really really really new to this online payment ... i have 2 Q.-
    - how to load mastercard ? i do have money in account . step by step will be really helpful .
    - i do have dollar in my account , but want to buy product from uk , so how do i make dollar into gbp ? .. is it going to convert automatically.
    please help me here
  • shisu_tran081193shisu_tran081193 Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    complete your registration information has not
  • shisu_tran081193shisu_tran081193 Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Payoneer users who have the Thực hiện một thanh toán enabled in their account. If the recipient is not yet a Payoneer user, Payoneer will send your recipient an invite to join Payoneer.

After your recipient joins Payoneer, you will receive an email with a link to complete the payment.