Can I Have Mastercard?

Hello to everyone. Sorry on my bad english,I will do my best :)
I have one question. I am individual person,and I want to have payoneer card. Can I have it?
So,I don't work for any company, I just want to someone send me somethimes money on my card.
Is that posibile?
Thanks. :)

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    korpetina wrote:

Hello to everyone. Sorry on my bad english,I will do my best :)
    I have one question. I am individual person,and I want to have payoneer card. Can I have it?
    So,I don't work for any company, I just want to someone send me somethimes money on my card.
    Is that posibile?
    Thanks. :)

Hey,

In order to receive a Payoneer card, you must select it as the payment method for an account of yours with any of our 1500+ partner/affiliate programs. At this time we do not accept individual card applications not linked to partner/affiliate programs.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • korpetinakorpetina Posts: 2Member
    Ok,that's good information.
    so,I must find either one partner/affiliate program to apply for that card. So,can you suggest my anyone,please. Easy one to apply.
    I must to work for that partner or thay can do me a favor.
    Thanks.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    korpetina wrote:

Ok,that's good information.
    so,I must find either one partner/affiliate program to apply for that card. So,can you suggest my anyone,please. Easy one to apply.
    I must to work for that partner or thay can do me a favor.
    Thanks.

There is no preferred program really, they are all different in what they do and it depends on what you're looking for. We have a list of some of the programs here: http://www.payoneer.com/OurCustomers.aspx

You will need to follow their rules and regulations, and receive a valid payment to your account before you can begin using the prepaid card.

Hope that helps.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer