A payment is still waiting for approval for more than 8 days now

I got a client that paid me through the billing service , but Payoneer asked for further information from me and the payer . We both sent them why they had asked for and confirmed us that our documents have been successfully received .

Finally , it was said to me that the payment is still under review with the payment approval Department and
once they approve I will be notified via e-mail .

As everybody knows that per Payoneer's terms for processing times & schedules for their billing service
a payment should go through to the beneficiary account ( a person who will receive the payment ) not more than two days , but for my case now I have been waiting more than 8 days to receive the payment
with no response.

I sent many e-mails to the payment Department and customer support where they have both confirmed that my payment is still under approval and needs to be verified . Recently , I have sent them more emails asking if I can get updated on this case , but nobody replied me .

I am really wondering and disappointed of the level of support being provided to Payoneer customers
and why there is no fast action on the inquiries having been sent to them .

Finally , I wish If I can receive anything on my payment ( Payment ID: 31688940 ) and also be advised
if I am going to be exposed to the same delays.

Comments

• FaceTwoFaceTwo Posts: 4Member
    Hello ALHASSAN1988 have you sorted out this issue, the same is happening to me.
  • BiezieBieBiezieBie Posts: 7Member
    > @FaceTwo said:
    > Hello ALHASSAN1988 have you sorted out this issue, the same is happening to me.

How did it go? w> @FaceTwo said:
    > Hello ALHASSAN1988 have you sorted out this issue, the same is happening to me.
    How did it go? Were you able to sort things out?
  • karatiuskaratius Posts: 2Member
    You have a very bad payment method and you are disgraced with your own money
  • BiezieBieBiezieBie Posts: 7Member
    > @BiezieBie said:
    > > @FaceTwo said:
    > > Hello ALHASSAN1988 have you sorted out this issue, the same is happening to me.
    >
    > How did it go? w> @FaceTwo said:
    > > Hello ALHASSAN1988 have you sorted out this issue, the same is happening to me.
    > How did it go? Were you able to sort things out?

It was not a funny experience though, but eventually got my money. Anyone who is having this same problem should be patient, It will eventually sort itself out. Except there is something wrong somewhere, something complex.