Haven't received payment after 5 days of getting mail and unresponsive support

rahulserverrahulserver Member Posts: 2
edited October 2016 in Ask The Community
I got an email from Payoneer that I have received a payment from Upwork on 4th october. Which means upwork has clearly processed the payment and sent to payoneer.
Today is 9th october and I am still waiting for funds to be released from payoneer to my bank account.
Also my payoneer transaction history shows no payment received.

I don't know why is it taking so long and am I ever going to get my money.

I contacted payoneer support with details on 7th October and today its over 48 hrs still no response.
This looks totally unprofessional to me for a company that is handling critical business of global payments.

PS: I already have contacted upwork and they said that there is nothing wrong with their end and they have released the funds.

Answers

• aalovelybebeaalovelybebe Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    :( where same payoneer not yet reply on mail that i send, Donamis LLC send already the payment of mine and send to payoneer, i get the email saying i need to wait for 3 business days but still the payment came by 0ct 5 on monday they say i will get it but until now theres no money arrived on my bank account
    5 business days is past and still no money arrived on my bank account
  • ifadal01ifadal01 Member Posts: 1
    Please note that future payments will only be processed once you provide us with the requested documents. In order to avoid suspension of your account, please provide the documents within 2 business days.... Please, Can someone explain this? I made a withdrawal from fiverr but hasn't appear on my payoneer account.
    > @ifadal01 said:
    > Please note that future payments will only be processed once you provide us with the requested documents. In order to avoid suspension of your account, please provide the documents within 2 business days.... Please, Can someone explain this? I made a withdrawal from fiverr but hasn't appear on my payoneer account.

hi, i dont have any problem on my documents , i go to my bank as payoneer request and present the transfer confirmation made by payoneer to my bank but to my surprise they dont have any pending or transaction made to my bank so the question now is where is my money, i contact the live support and say again i need to wait for the notification about my case , im so disappointing i dont know what happening :(