Wire Transfer From Payoneer Account To An International Bank Account Via Iban

MecherguiMechergui Posts: 20Member ✭✭
Hello,

can i make wire transfer From Payoneer Account To an international bank account via IBAN?
if yes, What's the fees for this service?

Thank you.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Mechergui wrote:

Hello,

can i make wire transfer From Payoneer Account To an international bank account via IBAN?
    if yes, What's the fees for this service?

Thank you.

Hey,

We currently do not have an international wire transfer service for card to bank transfers.

You can access your balance by using your card online and offline, at any location worldwide accepting debit MasterCard cards.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • MecherguiMechergui Posts: 20Member ✭✭
    hi, my friend works for one of your partner and he sad that you provide "International Wire Transfer : $50.00 : Per Transfer : When a transfer is requested"
    now, do you have international wire transfer service or what??
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Mechergui wrote:

hi, my friend works for one of your partner and he sad that you provide "International Wire Transfer : $50.00 : Per Transfer : When a transfer is requested"

We do offer a worldwide local bank transfer service (for participating partner/affiliate programs), which would be in place of the prepaid card. Rather than getting paid to the card, this service will allow you to get paid directly to your bank account.

You can read more about it on the Payoneer blog, both http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=181 and http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=209
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Mechergui wrote:

Also, our transfers are up to $9.95, they are nowhere near $50.
    Talia