Can The Payment From Kdp Uk Be Transferred To Payoneer Card

Hi all,

I have a quick question.

I am publishing kindle books under the KDP program with amazon and they have 7 websites for different countries like

Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.de
Amazon.fr
Amazon.es
Amazon.it
Amazon.co.jp

Can all of mention websites send/transfer payments electronically to Payoneer Card via US Payment Service ?

Waiting for your replies

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Hi,

Thanks for posting.

For KDP, they do allow you to transfer your earnings from all marketplaces to the same bank account. You will need to sign in to your KDP account, and go to the account settings page. Here, you can add a new bank account. For the country of the bank account, select "United States" and then enter your US Payment Service information.

Once you've added the account, you will be able to set your preferred payment method and currency for each Amazon marketplace. If this was the first account you added, it should update automatically. Once set up correctly, it will look like this:

[attachment=118:KDP_Payment_Method.png]
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Mind ReaderMind Reader Posts: 7Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for posting.

For KDP, they do allow you to transfer your earnings from all marketplaces to the same bank account. You will need to sign in to your KDP account, and go to the account settings page. Here, you can add a new bank account. For the country of the bank account, select "United States" and then enter your US Payment Service information.

Once you've added the account, you will be able to set your preferred payment method and currency for each Amazon marketplace. If this was the first account you added, it should update automatically. Once set up correctly, it will look like this:

[attachment=118:KDP_Payment_Method.png]

But a month back, you other admin replied to my email and said that I cannot get payments from uk and other sites into the payoneer card. I can only get payment from Amazon.com...

What will you say about this...

Please confirm it whether the payment can be successfully transferred into my US bank account from the all amazon kdp sites outside USA...

Regards,
  • Mind ReaderMind Reader Posts: 7Member
    For your reply, I had to wait for 24 hours.

Please be quick in answering my query...

I have also send you message on skype to which you didn't reply.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I answered you on Skype, and also to confirm here:

For KDP, you can get paid from all marketplaces to the US Payment Service.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer