Payment Waiting For Approval

Hello

I had two payoneer direct deposits made,the amounts were for 37$ and 55$.The 37$ dollar one proccessed just fine and loaded onto my account.The 55$ one is taking hours and im wondering that there might be a problem

Payment ID: 5372015 Payment Date (EST.): 11/23/2012 18:21

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Ivan.M wrote:

Hello

I had two payoneer direct deposits made,the amounts were for 37$ and 55$.The 37$ dollar one proccessed just fine and loaded onto my account.The 55$ one is taking hours and im wondering that there might be a problem

Payment ID: 5372015 Payment Date (EST.): 11/23/2012 18:21

Please note that your US Payment Service account has not been verified. Please answer the questionnaire and provide the requested details we asked you for in the email when we provided you with the US Payment Service information.

• Ivan.MIvan.M Posts: 3Member
    edited November 2012
    How did all of my other transfers go normal then.The latest one went through an hour or two from when i saw it on the transaction list and then you guys charged me 30$ for an activation fee.And can you please send me this questionnare again i either deleted it or it's just not there
    Ivan.M wrote:

How did all of my other transfers go normal then.The latest one went through an hour or two from when i saw it on the transaction list and then you guys charged me 30$ for an activation fee.And can you please send me this questionnare again i either deleted it or it's just not there

Ben from our approval department sent you an email today requesting further information. Please respond to that ticket.

• Ivan.MIvan.M Posts: 3Member
    Information sent,waiting for my payment to be approved
    Ivan.M wrote:

Information sent,waiting for my payment to be approved

They will review it and update you by email.