Payment Not Being Added To Account

Hi,

I just had a load made into my account. Payment is proccessed but money is still not added to my account.

What's the problem?

I'm very disappointed by the Payoneer support, don't even hear back from them after two days :(

Comments

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Moin wrote:

    Hi,

    I just had a load made into my account. Payment is proccessed but money is still not added to my account.

    What's the problem?

    I'm very disappointed by the Payoneer support, don't even hear back from them after two days :(


    Please provide me with the payment ID number.

    Please note that once approved private loads can take 2 business days to reach your account.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • MoinMoin Posts: 8Member
    David wrote:

    Please provide me with the payment ID number.

    Please note that once approved private loads can take 2 business days to reach your account.


    Here is the payment id 5368305. I would greatly appricate if you look for it.
    Thanks in advance. :)
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Moin wrote:

    Here is the payment id 5368305. I would greatly appricate if you look for it.
    Thanks in advance. :)


    The payment has been approved and will load by the estimated load date.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

Sign In or Register to comment.