Td Ameritrade

Gonzalo_Gonzalo_ Member Posts: 3
Is it possible to transfer funds FROM and TO Ameritrade by using the Payoneer Account/US Payment Service

Thanks in advance.

Comments

  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    Gonzalo_ wrote:

    Is it possible to transfer funds FROM and TO Ameritrade by using the Payoneer Account/US Payment Service

    Thanks in advance.


    Do you mean TD Ameritrade?

    If so, yes they are on our white list of approved companies that can be used with our US Payment Service.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Gonzalo_Gonzalo_ Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

    Do you mean TD Ameritrade?

    If so, yes they are on our white list of approved companies that can be used with our US Payment Service.


    Thank you for your reply. Yes, I mean TD Ameritrade.
    I just wanted to make sure that I can operate both ways, deposits and withdrawals.

    Regards.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    Gonzalo_ wrote:

    Thank you for your reply. Yes, I mean TD Ameritrade.
    I just wanted to make sure that I can operate both ways, deposits and withdrawals.

    Regards.


    No problem, we are glad to help.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • sudirmansudirman Member Posts: 1
    > @David said:
    > Gonzalo_ wrote:
    >
    >
    > Is it possible to transfer funds FROM and TO Ameritrade by using the Payoneer Account/US Payment Service
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Do you mean TD Ameritrade?
    >
    > If so, yes they are on our white list of approved companies that can be used with our US Payment Service.

    can still possible to receive fund from td ameritrade ?
Sign In or Register to comment.