Payment Approval

ZILZALZILZAL Posts: 8Member
edited November 2012 in Ask The Community
Payment ID : 5377026
This is to inform you of an attempt to make a private payment to your Payoneer card ending in 2593, but that unfortunately we were not able to approve this payment request 5377026 of $370.45.

The loader will not be charged for this attempted transaction and was advised to contact you for additional information.

Payoneer's Payment Approval Department has imposed a limit on the total amount that can be loaded to your account by private payments in a period of 30 days. The load limit is currently set to $250, and may be increased in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Please note that when private payments are approved, they may be subject to limits based on Payoneer's fraud prevention policies.

why is that .. ??

i already sent you all the required documents since the last time, and its got approved.
i bought something on Ebay and i have to pay it before or maybe at maximum on Wednesday.
its bad for my reputation what you are doing for me . image' />
edit: beside that i will lose the item i hardly won on that auction.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    As explained when your card was issued, the main purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments from our official partners, or via the US Payment Service.

The Private Load Service is an additional feature, however requires that you have an active account with our partners (or US Payment Service).

The initial private load limit set for your account was $300 (total), and this payment has passed that amount. If you would like to continue receiving private loads, you need to begin receiving payments from our partners, or using the US Payment Service.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • ZILZALZILZAL Posts: 8Member
    edited November 2012
    Nissim wrote:

As explained when your card was issued, the main purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments from our official partners, or via the US Payment Service.

The Private Load Service is an additional feature, however requires that you have an active account with our partners (or US Payment Service).

The initial private load limit set for your account was $300 (total), and this payment has passed that amount. If you would like to continue receiving private loads, you need to begin receiving payments from our partners, or using the US Payment Service.

if that was the purpose of payoneer card why you allow people to apply for it directly through your site .
    also i pay the annual fees,and pay the 3.7% when making private loads, which means i pay for the private load and its not free.
    i know its up to you either to accept or refuse the loads, but you set me in a bad situation .
    We work with thousands of companies, and offer sign up through our website to allow members to get the card, and then link it to their accounts with our partners.

In addition, you can sign up for the card and US Payment Service without having to sign up with a partner of ours.

Unfortunately, we cannot offer an account to be solely used for private loading. I do apologize for any confusion.
    Nissim
    and how this US Payment Service gonna help
    The US Payment Service is a payment solution we provide.

What is does is provide you with a US account/routing number, linked to your Payoneer card, that can receive US direct deposit transfers from select companies. You can use this to receive payments for online work, or product/services sold.

All payments sent to the US Payment number are automatically loaded to your Payoneer card.
    Nissim
  • VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    I wonder if this is what happening to me....I got email saying customer disputed payment of $300 to my card! he made the payment and it was already on my card then it was frozen and I got the email! Thing is he is saying he never disputed this and payoneer says he did! But I have been loading my card through plugrush a partner I sent to payoneer! I load almost monthly through a partner so I should not have that limit!
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
    I see that David is already looking in to this issue, and will be getting back to you shortly.
    Nissim
    ok .. please its been 12 days . and i didn't got the money back
    ??????????????????????????????????????
    The pre-authorization charge was released and should have expired by now. Have you contacted your card company regarding this issue?
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

The pre-authorization charge was released and should have expired by now. Have you contacted your card company regarding this issue?

why everything related to you is complicated and full of problematic things.