Questions about Approve US Payment Service

At 15 days ago i requested for creating US Virtual Bank Account.

My Ticket is LTK12129070116024X.

I dont receive any email with questionary or another reply.

Please give me any update.

Thanks
Bruno Rodrigues

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    We haven't received your reply. We sent you the questionnaire twice; I will send it again now.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Nissim wrote:

We haven't received your reply. We sent you the questionnaire twice; I will send it again now.

thanks for your fast reply.

I dont receive your email and "David" already try send me from my reply in another topic and i dont receive. :(

I dont understand but i dont receive your emails.

you possible send me private message with email for where you send questionay?

I'm await for your reply.

Cumps
    Bruno Rodrigues
    I will try to e-mail you from my personal inbox ([email protected]). Please make sure to add this to your white list/spam filter.
    Nissim
  • Nissim wrote:

I will try to e-mail you from my personal inbox ([email protected]). Please make sure to add this to your white list/spam filter.

Thanks Nissim.

I already received and reply.

Thanks Again.
  • Nissim wrote:

Hello Again,

After send all documents, You possible give me any update for my Ticket LTK12129070116024X.
  • McothmanMcothman Posts: 1Member
    edited November 2012
    I have also replied to the email with my information regarding the US payment service four days ago, but I didn't get any response yet (unique ticket number: LTK12129070321232X)
    I hope anyone can help me get a reply back soon.

Thanks in advance.
    edited November 2012
    @Bruno: I've replied to your mail, explaining that the documents sent were unclear; please reply back to that message and I will assist you.
    Nissim
    Mcothman wrote:

I have also replied to the email with my information regarding the US payment service four days ago, but I didn't get any response yet (unique ticket number: LTK12129070321232X)
    I hope anyone can help me get a reply back soon.

Thanks in advance.

It takes several business days for applications to be reviewed. You should receive a reply within the next few days.
    Nissim