Payment department are you there?

VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
Hello payment department! Is anyone at home? Seems like you guys are weeks behind on your emails! I got email last week saying customer disputed a load to my card and the money was frozen! Well I contacted payoneer and my customer! payoneer had me get any info about transaction so I did and sent it.....also customer tells me he never disputed this transaction and wants to get this fixed so it does not hurt his credit!

Now the real problems begin...customer and I are working together but we have to go the very slow process of emailing the payment department to help us!

Well i did get an email from the payment department yesterday telling me they now have my info and will be sending it to the customer and will keep me updated! Well I sent the info in last week...a day ago I sent email telling your department that customer needs to know how to proceed and he sent you an email as well and seems we can't get the help we need!

CHRISTMAS is coming and I need this money and he will be very angry if this hurts his credit! Like I said he claims he did not do this dispute!!!!
Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.

Comments

• VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    Well 5 long days! 5 days since I got the first email which I replied to right away and everyday since! My customer has sent emails to see how we can get this taken care of and just told me its like watching grass grow waiting on Payoneer! I'm guessing I'm going to have to leave my account as an inheritance so maybe someone will actually see this money!

If you can't tell, I hate waiting....I hate it more than going without sex! I even went on live support and was told well we are sorry but you have to send another email to the first one you got and let them handle it! Like I hadn't already sent tons of mails to them...thats why i was on live support cause the emails were getting me no where! But Several emails from me and my customer and we are both still waiting for replies! So if anyone knows a quicker way please let me know!

Cause right now Payoneer is about 3 days behind my emails to them! I mean I just got one saying they got the info I sent.....I sent it days ago and your just letting me know???? HEY ITS MY MONEY!!!!! Not payoneers so they are not in a hurry here! My customer wants it finished so it does not hurt his credit!

Funny thing is I have sent Payoneer a company (plugrush) that now uses payoneer as a payment service for their affiliates....also I have been pushing payoneer big time on all the forums and even my own sites but I may want to stop that if support is this slow!
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Vic wrote:

Well 5 long days! 5 days since I got the first email which I replied to right away and everyday since! My customer has sent emails to see how we can get this taken care of and just told me its like watching grass grow waiting on Payoneer! I'm guessing I'm going to have to leave my account as an inheritance so maybe someone will actually see this money!

If you can't tell, I hate waiting....I hate it more than going without sex! I even went on live support and was told well we are sorry but you have to send another email to the first one you got and let them handle it! Like I hadn't already sent tons of mails to them...thats why i was on live support cause the emails were getting me no where! But Several emails from me and my customer and we are both still waiting for replies! So if anyone knows a quicker way please let me know!

Cause right now Payoneer is about 3 days behind my emails to them! I mean I just got one saying they got the info I sent.....I sent it days ago and your just letting me know???? HEY ITS MY MONEY!!!!! Not payoneers so they are not in a hurry here! My customer wants it finished so it does not hurt his credit!

Funny thing is I have sent Payoneer a company (plugrush) that now uses payoneer as a payment service for their affiliates....also I have been pushing payoneer big time on all the forums and even my own sites but I may want to stop that if support is this slow!

I am sorry you are not satisfied, I see you have sent me a private message regarding this matter as well.

I will respond to you there.

• VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    David wrote:

I am sorry you are not satisfied, I see you have sent me a private message regarding this matter as well.

I will respond to you there.

Well hello David i want to thank you for actually helping me and telling me where this matter is in the process its more than I was getting through emails! I want say I'm sorry for going off here but its my sites and my money on the line and I do not need to lose money here! Also I had no idea what was going when it came to my money and no one was or is giving me any details on this!

David if you would keep me updated I will be in you debt! Because I have sent emails back to the first few emails I got from Payoneer but I have yet to get a reply in the last few days at all on this! Even though sent many emails trying to find out whats going on with this! So for give me for going off here but no one was listening! Sometimes you just need to yell!
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Vic wrote:

Well hello David i want to thank you for actually helping me and telling me where this matter is in the process its more than I was getting through emails! I want say I'm sorry for going off here but its my sites and my money on the line and I do not need to lose money here! Also I had no idea what was going when it came to my money and no one was or is giving me any details on this!

David if you would keep me updated I will be in you debt! Because I have sent emails back to the first few emails I got from Payoneer but I have yet to get a reply in the last few days at all on this! Even though sent many emails trying to find out whats going on with this! So for give me for going off here but no one was listening! Sometimes you just need to yell!

Hi,

Do not worry, we understand your frustration and no one was trying to put you off. We are working to find a solution to this matter and we will update you whenever we have something to update you about.

Please feel free to private message me at anytime with questions, you do not even need to yell ;).

Again, I assure you the matter is being looked into and you will be notified when we have an update.