Replacement Card that I haven't ask for

Hello Dear everyone,
I'm very worried about an email I received today from Payoneer, which inform that they are sending me a replacement card. But the thing is, I've never ask for a replacement card at all, actually I'm waiting to receive my first card on 11 December, so why are they sending a replacement card if I still don´t have any?, What happend?, Where is that card going to be received?, What am I going to do with 2 cards?, Payoneer also has send me a new bank account#, so now I have 2 accounts, which one can I use for the activation? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Hello Dear everyone,
    I'm very worried about an email I received today from Payoneer, which inform that they are sending me a replacement card. But the thing is, I've never ask for a replacement card at all, actually I'm waiting to receive my first card on 11 December, so why are they sending a replacement card if I still don´t have any?, What happend?, Where is that card going to be received?, What am I going to do with 2 cards?, Payoneer also has send me a new bank account#, so now I have 2 accounts, which one can I use for the activation? Thanks in advance.

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.