Card has not been approved yet

hello payoneer for a couple of months I've been trying to have my account approved by your department. Can someone in account approval department please check into my account? I haven't received any status updates.

Reference number: LTK1212901659034X
thank you all

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Cloudatlas wrote:

hello payoneer for a couple of months I've been trying to have my account approved by your department. Can someone in account approval department please check into my account? I haven't received any status updates.

Reference number: LTK1212901659034X
    thank you all

I apologize for the delay in response. I see you have been in touch for a bit with our approval department, your application is being reviewed and you will be notified when we have an update.

• CloudatlasCloudatlas Posts: 3Member
    David wrote:

I apologize for the delay in response. I see you have been in touch for a bit with our approval department, your application is being reviewed and you will be notified when we have an update.

I have been trying to get the card approved alone for 2 months! This is very disappointing, I will have to file complaint with company if not taken care of.
  • CloudatlasCloudatlas Posts: 3Member
    Still waiting??
  • Couple2k8Couple2k8 Posts: 3Member
    edited December 2012
    I applied to get the Payoneer card over 5 days ago and it still is not approved.
    Please help me get this fixed asap..

My reference number is - 2005477
    and my
    User ID: 16170

Validation Key: {Edit}
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple2k8 wrote:

I applied to get the Payoneer card over 5 days ago and it still is not approved.
    Please help me get this fixed asap..

Applications can take several business days to review. I've contacted our account approvals department, and asked that they get back to you with further information. Expect to receive a reply within the next 24 hours.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Couple2k8Couple2k8 Posts: 3Member
    Thank you so much I really appreciate it!!!
    I will let you know as soon as I receive the email :)
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple2k8 wrote:

Thank you so much I really appreciate it!!!
    I will let you know as soon as I receive the email :)

You're very welcome :) Please let me know if you encounter any additional delays, and I will do my best to speed things along.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer