Pre Auth Hold

mjessimymjessimy Posts: 16Member ✭✭
Hey all, recently tried to conduct a transaction, but got rejected due to errors in processing. I know a certain balance in my card has been put on Pre Auth Hold, but since the transaction was cancelled can't I speed up release of my funds? I do not have excessive funds to spare, and waiting day after day for the release is frustrating to say the least. Please help speed up my release.
Thank you,
Michael

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    mjessimy wrote:

Hey all, recently tried to conduct a transaction, but got rejected due to errors in processing. I know a certain balance in my card has been put on Pre Auth Hold, but since the transaction was cancelled can't I speed up release of my funds? I do not have excessive funds to spare, and waiting day after day for the release is frustrating to say the least. Please help speed up my release.
    Thank you,
    Michael

Hi Michael,

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your account and I will look into this for you.

Please note that generally it takes up to 7 business days for a pre-authorization to be released back to your account.