Approval for the Payonyeer Master Debit Card

saifulronysaifulrony Posts: 6Member
edited November 2012 in Ask The Community
Dear paonyeer customer care center,

I applied for the card since 4 day ago and till now I haven't got the approval yet. I have got a mail and knew that several days are required. But there has been passed 4 days !! Please, check my reference number 1996212 and notify me when I will get the approval. :(

Thanks.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    saifulrony wrote:

I applied for the card since 4 day ago and till now I haven't got the approval yet. I have got a mail and knew that several days are required. But there has been passed 4 days !! Please, check my reference number 1996212 and notify me when I will get the approval. :(

Thanks.

Thank you for your interest in the Payoneer card.

While generally this is the time frame, we have had an influx in applications due to the popularity of the card. If you do not hear by Monday please let me know and I will personally look into this for you.

• saifulronysaifulrony Posts: 6Member
    David wrote:

Thank you for your interest in the Payoneer card.

While generally this is the time frame, we have had an influx in applications due to the popularity of the card. If you do not hear by Monday please let me know and I will personally look into this for you.

Hi Mr David,

The Monday night has already been over but still now I haven't got any approval message. please help me to get red of this problem. My reference number for this matter is: 1996212. :(

Thanks.
    saifulrony wrote:

Hi Mr David,

The Monday night has already been over but still now I haven't got any approval message. please help me to get red of this problem. My reference number for this matter is: 1996212. :(

Thanks.

I have passed on your information, you should be hearing within 48 hours.

• farmerfarmer Posts: 2Member
    Dear David,
    I received an email from payoneer card approval department about 3 weeks ago asking for my address verification in order to complete my application I send the required info and the next day I received a mail from them that my application is under process and it may take longer than usual .Please update me the status of my application my ticket ref :LTK12129070302252X
    Thanks
  • farmerfarmer Posts: 2Member
    Hi Payoneer,
    I received an email from payoneer card approval department about 3 weeks ago asking for my address verification in order to complete my application I send the required info and the next day I received a mail from them that my application is under process and it may take longer than usual .Please update me the status of my application my ticket ref :LTK12129070302252X
    Thanks
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll make sure someone checks the pending ticket shortly, I apologize for the delay.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    David wrote:

I have passed on your information, you should be hearing within 48 hours.

Hi Mr. David,

Thanks for your help. May Allah bless you. Now I am waiting for my card and the activation as well.

:D :D :D
  • Hello, how do i send my information (ID or proof of address) to payoneer??? i look on the website and in my account and i don't see any submission / upload boxes or windows. Please give me a step-by-step instruction guide on how to upload or submit my informtion, i am lost....

Thank you
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    If we requested it from you, there is either an upload link in the e-mail we sent, or you can simply attach it to the e-mail in reply.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer

I applied from odesk for the payoneer mastercard and already have got the card. Thanks for your support..... :)

But at present I am facing a new problem while receiving money from paypal to payoneer. I already have known that through " US Payment service " I can receive money from paypal. And that's why I went to " http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx " and mailed to " [email protected] ". They generated a unique ticket number: " LTK12129070857382X " and ensured that they will contact with me within 2 business days. It has been 4 days and till now I havn't got the further mail.

Please help me so that I can be served by US payment services.

Thanks.

Saiful Islam Rony.

saifulrony wrote on January 19 2013, 5:57 AM: »

I applied from odesk for the payoneer mastercard and already have got the card. Thanks for your support..... :D

But at present I am facing a new problem while receiving money from paypal to payoneer. I already have known that through " US Payment service " I can receive money from paypal. And that's why I went to " http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx " and mailed to " [email protected] ". They generated a unique ticket number: " LTK12129070857382X " and ensured that they will contact with me within 2 business days. It has been 4 days and till now I havn't got the further mail.

Thanks.

Saiful Islam Rony.

Please let me know what should I do ?

saifulrony wrote on January 19 2013, 5:57 AM: »

I applied from odesk for the payoneer mastercard and already have got the card. Thanks for your support..... :D

Thanks.

Saiful Islam Rony.

I have sent you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service, please respond with the requested information.