I want to stop the immediate load

Hello,
The first time I loaded money, I received an e-mail asked me to choose between a normal load, which take up to 2 days, and an immediate one. I chose the last one. The following loads, I wanted to load normally. But the load automatically was done immediate without my permission. I want to stop that.What I have to do?
Thank you.

Answers

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    There was an option to have all future loads processed immediately, which it looks like you may have selected.

I've disabled the option for you, so you will once again receiving an e-mail notification and be asked to choose the loading method.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • MastexMastex Posts: 1Member
    Nissim wrote on December 3 2012, 11:23 AM: »

There was an option to have all future loads processed immediately, which it looks like you may have selected.

I've disabled the option for you, so you will once again receiving an e-mail notification and be asked to choose the loading method.

Please turn off and my immediate load

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Please contact customer support for this matter: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• domdom Posts: 18Member ✭✭
    Please STOP my immediate load for funding source  99designs  (1107698)
    It always takes down -3$.

I never choose this option myself !

• SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi - unfortunately we cannot provide support regarding your personal accounts here on the forum. Any questions should be directed to our customer support department: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx

• realtimerealtime Posts: 35Member ✭✭
    The option to remove the "Always Immediate" loading method can be found in the "Good News" e-mail that is sent notifying you that we have received a payment from your Payoneer mass payout company. In the body of the e-mail, kindly select the "If you'd like to disable automatic immediate loads for your account click here" option and proceed with disabling the immediate loading method.
  • MladenVelickovicMladenVelickovic Posts: 1Member
    @realtime There is no option like that, i tried that already.

@Sivan I wrote 2 tickets already but no one has replied to me.
  • LalLal Posts: 5Member
    Hi, Some please help .. I want to disable always immediate load
  • svk1beesvk1bee Posts: 4Member
    I also would like to switch to 2-days payment load for my account from freelancer.com (id 13410444)
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,252Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi! You can disable the immediate load from your online account, from the menu "Activity" located in the main page, click on "Funding Sources", then click on the funding source in question and then "Pay Lower Fees". In that, from now on, you will have the option to choose the loading fee for each payment via email.