Confusing Messages

xelancexelance Posts: 4Member
Hi,

I have been looking through your FAQ, but I haven`t found the answer to this anywhere there, I'm getting the following error message in the "Payment method and settings/Smowtion Prepaid MasterCard" section of your partner Smowtion: "Your account has been rejected. Please contact our team or select another payment option. " However, When I log into my payoneer account I can see : "Your card has not been approved yet."!!

I'm confused, Smowtion support redirected me to this forum ...

so, which message should I believe?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Best Regards,

Ramzi

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    xelance wrote:

Hi,

I have been looking through your FAQ, but I haven`t found the answer to this anywhere there, I'm getting the following error message in the "Payment method and settings/Smowtion Prepaid MasterCard" section of your partner Smowtion: "Your account has been rejected. Please contact our team or select another payment option. " However, When I log into my payoneer account I can see : "Your card has not been approved yet."!!

I'm confused, Smowtion support redirected me to this forum ...

so, which message should I believe?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Best Regards,

Ramzi

Hey,

It's not that either message is wrong. Your initial application was not approved, and our Account Approvals department is requesting further details in order to process the application (so it is in a "hold" status pending processing).

An e-mail was sent to you today with further details. Please check the e-mail and reply with the requested details, and your application will be approved.

If you have any questions, feel free.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • xelancexelance Posts: 4Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

It's not that either message is wrong. Your initial application was not approved, and our Account Approvals department is requesting further details in order to process the application (so it is in a "hold" status pending processing).

An e-mail was sent to you today with further details. Please check the e-mail and reply with the requested details, and your application will be approved.

If you have any questions, feel free.

Thanks,

Thanks for the quick reply,

If you are referring to the email asking me to provide you with ID documents, I have uploaded a scan copy of my International Passport both sides this morning.
    xelance wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply,

If you are referring to the email asking me to provide you with ID documents, I have uploaded a scan copy of my International Passport both sides this morning.

Yes indeed. That's great, the documents will be reviewed by our Account Approval department, and once processed you will get an e-mail confirmation with further details.
    Nissim
    edited September 2011
    Nissim wrote:

Yes indeed. That's great, the documents will be reviewed by our Account Approval department, and once processed you will get an e-mail confirmation with further details.

Thank you again for your assistance.

My question is why I'm getting a message telling me that my account has been rejected. when my account hasn't been reviewed yet?!
    xelance wrote:

Thank you again for your assistance.

My question is why I'm getting a message telling me that my account has been rejected. when my account hasn't been reviewed yet?!

The rejected notice is coming from Smowtion if I understand correctly, and is just a bad description of your application status, which is "Hold for processing." This means that the initial application was not approved, with a request for further details (in order to approve the application).

So, it's rejected in that it wasn't initially approved...if that makes more sense.

The application was reviewed, though, and was just put on hold pending further documents.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

The rejected notice is coming from Smowtion if I understand correctly, and is just a bad description of your application status, which is "Hold for processing." This means that the initial application was not approved, with a request for further details (in order to approve the application).

So, it's rejected in that it wasn't initially approved...if that makes more sense.

The application was reviewed, though, and was just put on hold pending further documents.

Thank you for clarifying that point, I'll be waiting for your e-mail confirmation.

Best Regards,