I Can Not Associate A Count To My Card

Gianni M.Gianni M. Posts: 7Member
I can not associate a count to my card
Besides the tremendous problems that is causing the familiar theme "the loss of files on withdrawals from bank and paypal not made until today."

Turns out I can not associate a count of "XTEND" to my card, the CHAT support told me: You already made the association and you can get paid as normal, but not displayed on your panel up to 1 week:)

Now, not only have my money from paypal, I can not see my future XTEND payments to more than 1 week.

Payoneer Lords, I demand an explanation

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Gianni M. wrote:

Besides the tremendous problems that is causing the familiar theme "the loss of files on withdrawals from bank and paypal not made until today."

Turns out I can not associate a count of "XTEND" to my card, the CHAT support told me: You already made the association and you can get paid as normal, but not displayed on your panel up to 1 week:)

Now, not only have my money from paypal, I can not see my future XTEND payments to more than 1 week.

Payoneer Lords, I demand an explanation

Hey,

Partner/affiliate payments have not been affected at all by the recent technical issue, which has only affected a single file including payment details for a couple dozen cardholders.

Please PM me the e-mail address on your account, and I will look into the status of linking your XTEND account to your Payoneer card.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Gianni M.Gianni M. Posts: 7Member
    Okay, and I appreciate the clarification, I am very happy because I received the money late. Payoneer i love: D.

regards, B)