Atm Blocked My Card

IrinaIrina Posts: 1Member
edited September 2011 in Ask The Community
Hello, in saturday 09/10/11 i wanted remove from the card 500 USD, but ATM blocked my card and I have not received any money or my card!
So, i wrote to support in monday but still not any answer from payoneer Support. But after 15 mins my card was blocked. What happed?
So, right now i have else some questions but i would like write here because Support answer so longgg time!
1. How can i replacement my card? what i need to do? how fast it will ocme to me? (in Russia St-Petersburg)
2. how can i change my adress?
3. Can i transfer my money from the card to russian card? or on paypal?
thxs you for answer

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Irina wrote:

Hello, in saturday 09/10/11 i wanted remove from the card 500 USD, but ATM blocked my card and I have not received any money or my card!
    So, i wrote to support in monday but still not any answer from payoneer Support. But after 15 mins my card was blocked. What happed?
    So, right now i have else some questions but i would like write here because Support answer so longgg time!
    1. How can i replacement my card? what i need to do? how fast it will ocme to me? (in Russia St-Petersburg)
    2. how can i change my adress?
    3. Can i transfer my money from the card to russian card? or on paypal?
    thxs you for answer

Hey,

E-mails to Customer Support are processed as they come in, and can take up to 2 business days to be processed.

To get a replacement card, CS will just need to confirm some account details and they will ship a new card (you can confirm/change your address at that time). For quicker processing, I suggest you contact them via telephone or live chat.

Regarding why the card was seized by the ATM, it would only have happened if the card was blocked before hand, or if you had multiple PIN failures. I would therefore suggest speaking with CS directly so that they may check your account and confirm exactly what went wrong.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer