Payoneer with Contextweb ( Pulsepoint.com )

I'm working with contextweb ( pulsepoint.com ) as Self-Serve Publisher. It's CPM advertising network,

I'd love Payoneer to work with Pulsepoint, they provide Electronic Funds Transfer as payment method but only for US resident,

This is their contact page: http://www.pulsepoint.com/contactus/

Thx,,

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    icis88 wrote:

I'm working with contextweb ( pulsepoint.com ) as Self-Serve Publisher. It's CPM advertising network,

I'd love Payoneer to work with Pulsepoint, they provide Electronic Funds Transfer as payment method but only for US resident,

This is their contact page: http://www.pulsepoint.com/contactus/

Thx,,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Allow me to suggest contacting them as well and asking them to add Payoneer as a payment method, we have found that user input is highly influential in these circumstances.

If you have a specific person to contact please private message me the details.

• FridhaFridha Posts: 2Member

They have the option to pay the publisher through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), can you add Pulsepoint into pre approved list of companies for U.S. Payment Service ?

A lot of my friends became Pulsepoint Publisher now, and they also hope to receive payments faster via Payoneer US Payment Service.

• TristanPTristanP Posts: 62Member ✭✭

I would like Payoneer to work with Pulsepoint as well. They indeed do support EFT and are an American company, so it wouldn't be much of a problem (I think) to approve them for the US Payment Service.

I will send Pulsepoint a mail concerning this as well, since it's their only payment option besides PayPal and check. I however don't do business with PayPal anymore nor will do anywhere in the future. I would rather chop my own balls off then doing that. :) So well... I mail Pulsepoint :)

• TristanPTristanP Posts: 62Member ✭✭

I had contact with the customer service of Pulsepoint and got the following two replies:

Unfortunately we don't have the option for you to be paid via Payoneer. The only options at this time are to be paid via check through the mail, PayPal, or through an Electronic Funds Transfer (US Bank accounts only).

At the current moment we are not pursuing other payment options besides those currently available but we do have plans to incorporate others before the end of the year and I will pass along the suggestions of Payoneer to our Product team.

Since they actually do support EFT, Payoneer only have to accept payments from Pulsepoint on their end. Perhaps Payoneer can give Pulsepoint a call?