Why $24.95 Activation Charges For Pakistan?

Hello Payoneer,

1- I want to ask why $24.95 activation charges for Pakistan?
2- When will you reduce them?
3- Also are these charges for all Partners?

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member
    Hi Adnan,

Pakistan, along with a few other countries, was listed by the US government as carrying an increased level of risk. We DO want to make our service available to all countries, and as part of our commitment to our partners we will continue to offer our services in Pakistan (unlike many other payment providers). However, offering this special service requires us to adjust some of our fees, to cover our cost of addressing the increased level of risk. This, of course, isn't against you personally, it's for all of the increased-risk countries.
    Talia
  • umarshhafiqumarshhafiq Posts: 10Member
    Talia wrote:

Hi Adnan,

Pakistan, along with a few other countries, was listed by the US government as carrying an increased level of risk. We DO want to make our service available to all countries, and as part of our commitment to our partners we will continue to offer our services in Pakistan (unlike many other payment providers). However, offering this special service requires us to adjust some of our fees, to cover our cost of addressing the increased level of risk. This, of course, isn't against you personally, it's for all of the increased-risk countries.

Hello Adnan... i am also from pakistan, and i am using payoneer for months.. i think 24.95 is not a big amount to get the benefits that payoneer provides.. Payoneer service is awesome..We can transfer withdraw funds throughout the world. Get withdrawals in local currency..I appreciate payoneer team for this service in pakistan...

Thans Alot
    Payoneer Team

From
    Umar Shafiq