still waiting aproved payoneer card for 15 days

hassanehassane Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
edited December 2012 in Affiliates
hello
i ordered a payoneer mastercard and i am waiting for approval for 15 days is it normal? how long have i to wait!?

my reference number is:2012470

could payoneer provide a card acceptable to shop in usa and acceptable for deposit in forex brokers?

thank you for offer this service

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    hassane wrote:

hello
    i ordered a payoneer mastercard and i am waiting for approval for 15 days is it normal? how long have i to wait!?

my reference number is:2012470

could payoneer provide a card acceptable to shop in usa and acceptable for deposit in forex brokers?

thank you for offer this service

I have passed on your information to our approval department, you should be hearing within 48 hours.

The card can be used anywhere around the world where debit MasterCard is accepted: in stores, online and ATMs.

• hassanehassane Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    I have passed on your information to our approval department, you should be hearing within 48 hours.

The card can be used anywhere around the world where debit MasterCard is accepted: in stores, online and ATMs.

thank you admin
  • issamlitimissamlitim Member Posts: 1
    Hello
    I am also did not get approved yet my reference number is 2017748
    thank you
    issamlitim wrote:

Hello
    I am also did not get approved yet my reference number is 2017748
    thank you

I have passed on your information, you should be hearing within 48 hours.

edited December 2012
    David wrote:

Hello sir
    Payoneer support give me this message

Dear Hassane,

Thank you for your application for a Payoneer account.

In order for us to continue in processing your application, please provide us with the following details related to your online account with the company from which you wish to receive payments:

Screenshot of your account’s main page, showing the URL address line and your name/e-mail address
    Screenshot of your incoming payment history page (you may edit out any sensitive account information)
    Brief description of the source of your income (who pays you and for what kind of product/service)
    List of companies from which you wish to receive payments

Your reference number for this matter is: 2012470.

Need more help? Please reply to this message, contact us using our Payoneer Contact Form , and/or chat live with us Sunday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (EST).

i have already send the document but there is no answer

i want to use us bank account to use PayPal and to withdraw money from forex brokers please help me to get it fast

Thank you
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I've transferred your e-mail to our account approval department, who will be reviewing the application and replying to you with further details.
    Nissim wrote:

I've transferred your e-mail to our account approval department, who will be reviewing the application and replying to you with further details.

i am waiting sir, i hope success
    thank you
    edited December 2012
    My card has been approved and i am waiting delivery thank you all for helping me :)
  • solidhdidasolidhdida Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    the same here i am not receive anything from about two week
    my reference number is: 2028953
    and i am very pleasure and thanke for this excellent offer
    I have receive my us bank information and activate it,i linked my us bank account to PayPal and know how can i get the the amount that PayPal sent it to my us bank account?
    Have a nice day all.
    solidhdida wrote:

the same here i am not receive anything from about two week
    my reference number is: 2028953
    and i am very pleasure and thanke for this excellent offer

I have passed on your information, you should be hearing from our approval department within 48 hours.

hassane wrote:

I have receive my us bank information and activate it,i linked my us bank account to PayPal and know how can i get the the amount that PayPal sent it to my us bank account?
    Have a nice day all.

You can view a history of your transactions by logging into your "My Account" page under "Account Information" you will find the "Transaction History" option.

I did not find any history in my Payoneer card, I mean where to find the deposit to verify my us account in PayPal.
    Thank you
    Once PayPal sends the withdrawal, it takes 1-7 business days to arrive. They send it via standard US bank transfer.

Once it arrived to Payoneer, you will receive an e-mail notification. It will also appear on your My Account load history and transaction list.
    Thank you sir.
    Now my bank account in PayPal is verified! :)
  • kacemkacem Member Posts: 1
    hello sir i have the same problem my card has not been approved yet my reference number 2031118 thank you
    kacem wrote:

hello sir i have the same problem my card has not been approved yet my reference number 2031118 thank you

You should have an update within 48 hours.

Hello sir ,my friend have the same problem for getting approved his reference number is 2062962
    Thank you
    We cannot discuss or assist you with another person's application. Your friend will need to follow up with the e-mails we sent him (which have details on the pending application status).
This discussion has been closed.