Payment not showing up

mdnamdna Member Posts: 3
The other day a client made a payment through private loading , yet there's nothing about it showing up on my account, no payment pending approval or any sign of it. I know private loads have to be manually reviewed but I don't want to have to wait for this for weeks like I've seen it happen to so many people here.
The client sent the money and now they expect me to work for them. Yet, the money isn't anywhere.
Could someone please help me out

Comments

• Jason_PayoneerJason_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Hello, payments sent to your account should be able to be viewed on Payoneer account. If you do not see it, please verify with the sender how they sent the payment. If the sender sent it through a viable method to your account please contact our support center for more information. https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us
  • ahmedkabirahmedkabir Member Posts: 2
    My affiliate complaint me about his payments as i referred to him using payoneer for withdrawing his freelance earning he says that recently got amount in card vanished suddenly can you tell us the reason, he also tried support via email and chat but in vein