Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

I can't login

mamenDseid
mamenDseid Member Posts: 2
I cannot enter to my payoneer account. I have entered correct email and password. Forgotten password link does not work - it gave me "wrong details" response

Answers

• If you're having trouble resetting your password it's best to contact Payoneer's Customer Care team directly. https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

• mamenDseid
    mamenDseid Member Posts: 2
    @Yarden_Payoneer the link you provide doesn't work
  • Lailah
    Lailah Member Posts: 5
    I am having the same problem, i been contacting Customer Service like 3 days ago. In fact i made a follow up email but still got no reply. My account was disabled, sad to say i cant remember the security answered.

I am almost to the point of thinking that Payoneer email is not working? lul

Reference Number: 161211-007284 of my case..

Hope someone can help.

Thanks!
  • SafiWaseem
    SafiWaseem Member Posts: 1
    I can not login to my account plese helpme
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

If you can't login to your online account because you forgot the password so you have the possibility to reset it from the login page by clicking on "If you forgot your password click here", don't forget that your username is your email address. In case you cannot reset your password because you forgot your security answer, phone number or if the date of birth is wrong, you will need to contact the support center at https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

• Amajdhussain
    Amajdhussain Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    I cannot enter to my payoneer account. I have entered correct email and password. Forgotten password link does not work - it gave me "wrong details" response
    I think my account is disable. Last email received from about payment on 21 sep 2017
  • LouieAnne
    LouieAnne Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I cannot access my account. When I click login the page went to "access denied". Please help. Thank you!
  • [Deleted User]

Hi @LouieAnne Please contact the support directly in order for a representative to verify the details on your account.

• dollydam
    dollydam Member Posts: 1
    I can't log in to my account it was telling me account locked for security pls help me
  • Oom
    Oom Member Posts: 4
    I dont know why I am not able to log in to my payoneer account.
    And when I say "forgot password", I am not receiving any email for resetting the password.
    And when I email payoneer regarding this issue. I don't get any reply.
    And my payoneer card is already expired.

Please help? As I have funds in the account and I want to withdraw them.
  • bognenova
    bognenova Member Posts: 6
    Hi there, I have the same problem as mentioned above - I can't access the login screen at all from a mobile or a desktop browser. When I go to the login link, I get the "access denied" message on an empty screen. I've tried logging in from a different location, but the login details don't seem to work!!! Please help!
  • bognenova
    Hi Dan, I can't see the web page with the transactions or anything else related to my account.

The login screen takes me to this link: (I am not allowed to post links here, so I have to change it a bit, removing the HTTPS and a part of the link for security purposes):

[*loginapi.payoneer.com/api/v1/logout/authorize?client_id=NgK2F1B2J43ARMzhMuf5ohProe8a&redirect_uri=https%3a%2f%2fmyaccount.brand.domain%2flogin%2flogin.aspx&scope=openid&grant_type=c.......*]

I downloaded and installed the mobile app to see whether it will work, but, again I can't access the login screen. The app gives me the following message: "looks like we have a problem". This problem repeats since Monday.

When I tried to post the issue to the Community forum, I got the message that the account with the mentioned details doesn't exist. But I actually managed to create a new account with the same login details.
  • bognenova
    @Dan_Payoneer it seemed to be okay today for a few hours and it's down again now.
  • bognenova
    Hi, I can only log in via a VPN browser extension mimicking a US location. Can the issue be location-based? I still can't log in from a regular Chrome browser or the mobile app.
  • olianamar
    olianamar Member Posts: 1
    hello ! I cant enter to my payoneer account. i just get my card and i have to registr it and then the page was blocked! please HELP ME ! i need it urge, i work with airbnb and i have to pay for apartament this days!
  • okta
    okta Member Posts: 2
    I cant loogin my payoneer account, they said i have to wait for 30 minutes, after that I still can't login, hope you can help me..
  • okta
    okta Member Posts: 2
    i really confuse, because I still have money on that account :(
  • BorgNash
    BorgNash Member Posts: 7
    Still experiencing the same concern, okta?
  • samiul_alam
    samiul_alam Member Posts: 1
    i cant login my payoneer account. it says
    "Account locked. Try again in 30 minutes or reset your password." even i reset it. but still cant log in
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 176

Dear @samiul_alam

The reason why you cannot log in is because you simply do not have an account yet. Your application associated with this email is incomplete. To complete your application and begin receiving payments, please kindly resubmit your application. You will need to enter the bank account details and other information.

Once you have completed your application, we will send you an e-mail confirmation with further information.

Let us know in case if you will have any questions

• skaterwood11
    skaterwood11 Member Posts: 1
    I made an account and my application was accepted, but when logging in, i forgot the email was the username. It wont let me access ANY login sites on ANY device or browser. Please help.
  • [Deleted User]

Hi @skaterwood11
    Your username is the email address you used when you registered and this detail is mandatory if you need to login to your account. If you forgot which one you used, we usually recommend to check your different email inboxes to find out through which one you have been communicating with us. If you simply can't remember, you will need to contact the support directly and our representatives will assist you in resolving that issue.

• Shokir
    Shokir Member Posts: 4
    I can't log in. i entered the correct details. i am not receiving any emails either to reset my password.
  • Andy
    Andy Member Posts: 5
    What is happening with the payoneer login? I cant seem to be able to login either?!
  • GianmarcoPayoneer
    GianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Shokir and @Andy

We will need you to contact our support team in order for them to help you regain access to your account. Please use the link below to see how to contact our support center:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.