Expecting a refund, but my old credit card got replaced and canceled in the meantime

Nightcomer
Nightcomer Member Posts: 1
Hi,

I recently issued a refund from one of the online services, which is expected to be processed these days. However, I also replaced the card I payed the services with, which eventually got canceled. I got it touch with the service's support and they said I have to discuss the issue with my card provider.

My question is, will there be any problems receiving the funds on my old credit card and transferring it to my newly activated one?

Many thanks

Comments

• Adam_Payoneer
    Adam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, on the off chance the money gets loaded on the old card while you have a new active card, you might need to contact Payoneer support and ask them to manually move the money from the old card to the new. Normally this is done automatically but considering the type of situation you are describing it sounds like the money might return after the automatic transfer took place.

Keep monitoring your account activity and switch to your old card balance history from your account access to see this. Should the money return to the old card, contact support and request for their assistance. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.