I made a withdrawal request to my local bank account but the money has not been transferred

sarimmehdisarimmehdi Posts: 7Member
10 business days have passed (many more days in fact) and I still haven't received my money. I emailed payoneer support and there is absolutely no answer from them. Live chat person told me to wait for someone to email me but once again no one from payoneer has contacted me. What should I do in this situation when literally no one from payoneer is contacting me to help me?

The last time I opened this for discussion, it was closed down even though it wasn't answered. I contacted customer support via live chat and they too simply told me to wait while someone from payoneer contacts me. But nobody has contacted me from payoneer and my funds are still missing. What's going on?

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Sarim, sorry to hear about your experience.
    When the support representative transferred your case to a department that handles these types of reviews. Because the banks are involved in this case, apart from the review they hold additional information may be requested by the banks Payoneer works with that can be provided for you.

Once this information has been provided, you can provide this to the bank clerk at your branch so they can trace the funds. On rare occuations when a transfer fails to arrive within the amount of time you advised upon, this information can lead a desirable solution in the majority of cases.

If for any reason the information provided does not yield positive results, communicate this through the email you received through the email you received so our team can escelate the review and handle your case with haste. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• sarimmehdisarimmehdi Posts: 7Member
    My local bank has clearly told me that they can't do anything unless they get the funds. So, right now it is entirely on Payoneer to transfer my bank accounts. And who should I contact now? Because even Payoneer live chat simply tells me to wait for a response email from payoneer. Yet nothing comes from payoneer.
  • sarimmehdisarimmehdi Posts: 7Member
    Update: So I got an email from payoneer saying that I have received the funds in my bank account. It says "Transaction Status: Processed and Loaded". But my bank account does not show the additional funds. What is going on here? Why is payoneer claiming to have sent my funds to my bank account when in fact they are not in my bank account.
  • Yarden_PayoneerYarden_Payoneer Posts: 92Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Payoneer sends this message once the funds have been sent to you. If you take a look at the email you received, you will see the estimation of how much time this transfer is to take. It's usually 3-5 business days. If you don't get the funds within this time, it could be that the bank is just taking longer to process the funds, or that something was wrong with the details. At any rate, it would be best to contact Payoneer's Support Center and let them know of the delay so that they can start looking into the transfer's status and see what can be done.
    Happy and willing to answer general questions.
    For any inquires directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.
  • raffayraffay Posts: 1Member
    @serimmehndi iam facing similar problem.Can you tell me how you resolved this problem becuase im facing exaclty the same problem.
  • hakeem234hakeem234 Posts: 2Member
    Adam_Payoneer Sir I need Help One Of My Friend Make A Payment To me On Saturday But Still I Didn't Received That It Showing Payment On Processed But Still Not Credit On My Account Balance Please Help Me Sir
  • xxcastxxxxcastxx Posts: 5Member
    I have this same proble too. Whats happening here?
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,015Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Funds sent via bank transfer take usually 3-5 business days to reach the bank account. Saturday and Sunday do not count as business days but, still, if you did not receive your payment to your bank account on time, we recommend you directly contact our support center in order to review your account and resolve that issue.

• FranciscoGTFranciscoGT Posts: 4Member
    I have a similar case in which my local bank rejected the transfer and I have waited almost a month and my money is still hasn't returned to my Payoneer Account. Incredible...
  • techguyittechguyit Posts: 44Member ✭✭

@FranciscoGT

Contact your bank again and confirm if the payment is reversed back successfully (not in pending)

Then contact Payoneer and tell them that the payment is reversed and not added to your account yet. Since 1 month have passed, when contacting customer support via phone call, speak with the Supervisor and tell him to solve this issue. He/she will be able to do something faster in 3-5 bussiness days and you will get a reply back from them to trace this payment.

• naeemyepnaeemyep Posts: 2Member
    @serimmehndi. I am facing similar problem.Can you tell me how you resolved this problem
    edited October 31

@naeemyep @shenjie Kindly contact the support directly in order for the team who handles delays related to payment transfer to start investigate this issue.

• shenjieshenjie Posts: 3Member
    I have the same problem. I still haven't receive my funds to my bank account and its been 10 days please help and how to resolved this TT^TT
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 77Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @shenjie Please contact our customer support team directly for more information on this. They will be able to help open an investigation for you.

I already receive an Email from Payoneer last Oct 17 saying "We received your request to withdraw funds from Payoneer. The funds will be deposited in your bank account within 4 business days." and its been the 14th day today i still haven't receive the money i transferred up until now

kindly contact our support directly and our representatives will forward your inquiry to our team to begin investigating the delays you are experiencing with your payment transfer.

Thank you Cristale and Edwin
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 77Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You are welcome @shenjie !