Huge Problem w/ Payoneer

jant
jant Member Posts: 1
Hi, first of all thanks everyone for their concern to enter in this post.

I got an accout created from Argentina. I got 2 mayor problems and i dont know how to solve them, please help :

1. My card has never arrived ! It has been more than 2 months since i created my account and my card never arrives here in Argentina , i ve made another card request but same thing happens.

Now, i got funds in my account but without the card i cannot cash it.

2. So i think as a posibble solution , transfer my funds into another account, but i cannot do this also ! I my profile ( panel ) i dont have the option . Actually i dont have any other option but " Change password , change my profile , and also " but nothing about Send Payments.

Can you help me please ? Thanks.

Comments

• stella
    stella Member Posts: 5
    Hi
    i also have a problem
    Ever since i opened an account on payoneer account i have been having problem loggin in..keep saying wrong details even am right.. pls who can help me out
    tanxs.
  • Hello everyone. First of all, we recommend that you contact Payoneer's Customer Care team since they'll be able to take a look at your accounts and make an informed decision on the best way to approach this issue. Generally speaking, sometimes cards may get lost on the mail system. What you can do is either order a card again from your account and hope it gets to you this time, or order a card through DHL, which comes with an added cost, but is tracked and will reach you much faster. There are also accounts that don't require cards, and so you could just send the funds over to your bank account. You'll have to check with Payoneer's Customer Care team and see if this is supported for you.