My cash did't dispense from ATM.

:'( My cash did't dispense from ATM and after 2 days they refunded it but I see new transaction in Pending Authorizations area and it already pass 7 days . Can anybody tell me how many days it will take to add my balance and wait for Pending Authorizations

Answers

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    To me it sounds like the transaction is still stuck in a pending state even though it was reversed by the ATM operator. Sometimes it can take a day or two for the reversal to kick in however when that does not happen, in most cases you will need to wait for the transaction to expire in order for the funds to become available on the card once more.

The best way to know when the transaction expired is when the transaction no longer appears in the pending authorization section of the Payoneer account and that the transaction was not moved to the transaction history section confirming that it was indeed charged. In this case, your card balance will be updated accordingly. 

If at any point the transaction is charged (you will see this in the completed transaction history) or the transaction is pending past the 10 day mark, contact Payoneer customer care to notify them of this so they can take the next step in crediting the deducted funds back to your account. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• samiraspsamirasp Posts: 2Member
    Thank you so much for your expression.