venmo and payonner

NebexNebex Posts: 1Member
hi, can i withdraw my venmo funds with the account number of my payoneer.

thank you

Answers

• webisoftwebisoft Posts: 2Member
    Hi Nebex,

Did you receive any information regarding withdrawing funds from Venmo? May I know if you were able to withdraw money from Venmo.com account to your Bank Account provided by Payoneer? Kindly let me know the details how you did it. Thanks ...
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

As with most companies that do not have a direct payout solution with Payoneer, the ability to receive payments depends on two factors:

1. If the line of service related to the payment is supported by Payoneer.
    2. If the sender of the funds supports the collection bank account details.

Remember that it takes two to tango, so as long as Venmo supports the collection bank account details and Payoneer can capture the payment, then you should have no trouble initiating this.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• webisoftwebisoft Posts: 2Member
    Hi Adam,

Thank you for the reply I tried adding the bank account in Venmo.com as provided by Payoneer but it did not add. The message that appeared is as follows:

"Multiple errors occurred.
    Routing number: We do not support that bank. Please add a different bank account."

Kindly help me to add my Payoneer bank account in Venmo.com account.

Thanks

Best regards,

Haroon
  • c7kimmyc7kimmy Posts: 1Member
    Hi is it possible to add my payooner MasterCard to my venmo account and withdraw my funds via Instant Deposit?