FORGOTTEN SECURITY QUESTION-ANSWER ACCOUNT BLOCKED

I was opening my account after few a days and forgotten my password. I had last try for my password but I hit "forgotten password" under the password filed option to reset my password.
A new window came and I put there credentials where they asked me to enter answer of security question. I was doubted about spells and I tried yet last. At the end my account has been temporary block message shown. I cant call or communicate in holidays to Customer support.
I there anybody help me in this matter to active my account. I have forgotten my password as well as security question but I have my card that was active.
Could I use by card to withdraw money however account has been blocked?

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy holidays.

Even though your online access may be locked, you can still receive payments to your Payoneer account and access the funds on the card. The lock only reflects your ability to log and utilize your online featuers, nothing else.

While on holidays, I recommend you attempt to submit a ticket through Payoneer's contact page so at least you can get the message across to start working on restoring your online access. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• sohailjee777sohailjee777 Posts: 3Member
    Hi Adam_Payoneer
    Thank you for you kind consideration and help in this matter. This is much helpful for me. Lastly I want to know what is best procedure to unlock my account?
    Could I access and submit a ticket through Payoneer's contact page without account logging in?
  • SALISALI Posts: 3Member
    > @Adam_Payoneer said:
    > Happy holidays.
    >
    > Even though your online access may be locked, you can still receive payments to your Payoneer account and access the funds on the card. The lock only reflects your ability to log and utilize your online featuers, nothing else.
    >
    > While on holidays, I recommend you attempt to submit a ticket through Payoneer's contact page so at least you can get the message across to start working on restoring your online access. 

Hello Adam,

My account is Locked due to failed attempt of passwords and Question's Answer. and I already contacted Your Team via Phone call + Email + Live chat and it has been about 5 Business Days and almost a week but no proper response I got from them. The Phone Representative (Jordan) and the Chat Representative (ALINA) both told me that this kind of matter is only handled by Your Security Team and I'm still waiting.

I'm Using this Payoneer Services since 2008 or 2009, So far I haven't seen such issue but I don't know why this time You guys are making this so much delay.. I know You guys are taking time to response the customer like atleast after 48 hours You're reply but not more than 4 days.

but this time. Almost week and not a single response. Thanks.

Please assist me.

Here You can find my Reference number and Customer ID..

Reference Number: 170216-000123
    Customer ID: 553740

Thanks and Looking forward for Positive act from Your side/team .. please.

Have a Great Day
    Regards,
    S.Ali
  • sohailjee777sohailjee777 Posts: 3Member
    Ahhh..... Payoneer solved my problem Thank you Payoneer.
    They gave me a temporary Password and option to set my account with new information.

Thank you community
  • Sumi5888Sumi5888 Posts: 1Member
    Hi team,

I lost my password and security questions answer and my Payzap account is blocked, how can I get this unlocked
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 111Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, @Sumi5888

In case if you lost your login details for Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Support by clicking this link. In case if you forgot your PayZapp login details, you will need to contact their Customer Support, as we can only assist and advise in the regards to Payoneer service.

Thank you

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.