Do internal account transfer of money from "USD balance" to "Prepaid Card"?

jallijalli Posts: 2Member
HI,

Maybe I'm missing something and can't find it in this forum:

How do I transfer or move money from my root "USD balance" folder to my "Prepaid Card - XXXX-abcd" folder? this is not a transfer to another person or external account, only internal to my account on Payoneer between 2 "folders" (or accounts)?

thanks!!!

J

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Jalli, 

This is done automatically. If you have a higher balance in your Payoneer balance that what can be sustained on your prepaid card, the money will  drift from the balance to the card to fill it.
    This is done once every 12 hours automatically and not manually. 

On the same note, if you withdraw an amount to your bank account that is equal to the account and card balance combined (or higher than the balance), the money will be taken from both balances and transferred to your bank. 

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• jaobiofficialjaobiofficial Posts: 1Member
    So you are saying that if I have a balance in my main USD balance, and I make a payment using the debit card, it would automatically debited from my main USD?
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,071Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

When the card is issued to access the payments loaded on the balance, then the funds are deducted from from your main balance.

• MCTarakanMCTarakan Posts: 1Member
    It's over 17 days my funds not transfered to card :( how do I move it there?
  • coneuuuconeconeuuucone Posts: 1Member
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > @MCTarakan said:
    > It's over 17 days my funds not transfered to card :( how do I move it there?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi, I'm trying to follow your question. Where are the funds now?

He is probably saying that his money is still in USD Balance root, i have the same problem. It's been over 4 days and still nothing happens. It didnt transfer by itself, is there anyway i can do it manually?
  • rtravessinirtravessini Posts: 1Member
    The same problem with me, 4 days have passed and my EUR balance is not being transferred to the card. How should I proceed?
  • AjibolaAjibola Posts: 1Member
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > I'd like to monitor this for you. What's your customer ID please?

Hello Dan, I have the same issue. I have some funds in my general USD account but it's not being transferred onto the card. And I would like to make a transaction urgently.
  • MistalimMistalim Posts: 1Member
    I also have the same issue, admin please look into it?
    Customer ID 21634922.
    Eagerly awaiting a reply.
  • KravmaxKravmax Posts: 1Member
    Hi, I have the same issue. Money is on USD account for more than a week and I provided all the details for approval team a week ago.

Customer ID 22405540

Thank you!
  • andrew_gandrew_g Posts: 2Member
    Hello,

I also have this problem and I don't know how to resolve it. Should I contact technical support directly? I would like to have my card reflect my USD balance, but it only reflects 29 $.

I also have some other questions:

If I make a purchase for more than 30 $, would the transaction proceed correctly even though the prepaid card has less money? I have more than that amount in my USD balance, of course.

What's the limit load the prepaid card can have (USD)?
  • andrew_gandrew_g Posts: 2Member
    edited September 20
    For the people that might have this problem now or in the future:

Today, I received and email from Payoneer stating that "the routine check was successfully completed". After that, my card automatically reflected my USD balance without problems. So it seems Payoneer temporarily blocks your card while they check your account after you receive a payment. Maybe this happens with a payment from a new income source or when you receive your very first payment with Payoneer. I don't know for sure, maybe someone from support can clarify this.

I received my funds on monday and four days later received that email, so I guess is just a matter of waiting. If after 5 bussiness days your card does not reflect your USD balance, you might want to call the support team just in case.
  • sr9yarsr9yar Posts: 2Member
    Hi, guys

I got the same issue here. :(
    I activated the card over a week ago, but when I tried to use it yesterday the transaction was declined. I checked my account and the prepaid card balance is 0.
    Obviously the money didn't get into my card balance automatically.

Hi @sr9yar the balance may sometimes not drift to the card for security reasons. The account approval department may need some additional document to complete the verification of your account. We recommend you directly contact the support via chat to verify what needs to be provided

• sr9yarsr9yar Posts: 2Member
    A follow up.

I just talked to support. And it turned out that my id scan didn't pass. I've uploaded my documents long time ago, my id scan was as non-colored image, which I keep at hand for such cases. But the supported said that I need a colored copy with very good resolution. I've contacted the support before , every time asking if everything was ok with my document scans, I was checking the page in my account where I submitted the scans for any notifications, also I didn't get any email that I need to re-submit my documents.

The good thing is: the support agent instantly verified my scans in the chat :p which is great
    @Cristale_Payoneer thanks for the heads up!

@sr9yar you are welcome ! and do not hesitate to let us know if you have any question.