We need your help!

NissimNissim Head of CommunityPosts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in Ask The Community
To better improve our services :)
Hi Everyone!

Payoneer is constantly looking for ways to further improve our services, and this time we need your help!

We're looking into ways of speeding along the shipping process for the Payoneer card, and need some beta testers! The process is simple: We'll send you two documents, to your local address, and you just need to let us know the date each one arrived.

If you're interested in participating in the beta, please e-mail [email protected] with the following details:

- Your name
- Your Payoneer account e-mail address
- Your country

Currently we're looking for anyone from the following countries:

**Updated List**

Australia
Brazil
Colombia
Cyprus
Greece
Indonesia
Japan
Kenya
Malaysia
Malta
Mexico
Moldova
Nigeria
Philippines
Romania
Russia
Singapore
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sweden
Tunisia
Turkey
Ukraine
Nissim
Director of Community at Payoneer

Comments

• Khurram1Khurram1 Posts: 1Member
    Ok. Im from Pakistan.
  • AkimboAkimbo Posts: 1Member
    Ok,i've already sent the message
  • Luis Alberto ZunigaLuis Alberto Zuniga Posts: 16Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi!
    I am from Nicaragua....
    if can i help is ok for me.
    greets!
  • PandoraPandora Posts: 1Member
    Greetings,

I'm from Indonesia. It's my pleasure to participate on Payoneer card beta testers. I have sent you an email.

Keep the smile, Leave the tear, Hold the laugh, Leave the pain, Think of joy, Forget the fear, Be joyous, coz Its new year! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013! :D
  • SimpelmanSimpelman Posts: 1Member
    Estonia ?
  • Sharafath JamilSharafath Jamil Posts: 1Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi everyone,

Let introduce my self, This is Sharafath Jamil from Bangladesh.

First of all i want to wishing to all for :rolleyes: :rolleyes: """Happy new year 2013""" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    I like Nissim/Payoneer shipping process for the Payoneer card approach. Hope its helpful for us.

Bye all. see you soon.
  • boomerangboomerang Posts: 1Member
    hi! i am from ALGERIA.
  • k1ng440k1ng440 Posts: 2Beta Tester
    sent an email.
  • hassantanvirhassantanvir Posts: 5Member
    Hi Nissim,

I am from Bangladesh and wanted to participate in the beta program to improve payoneer. But I think that is not possible. Could you please let us know why Bangladesh is not included?

Thanks.
    Hassan Tanvir
  • Hi,
    I'm Robiul Hossain Shah from Bangladesh.My Payoneer Email : [email protected]
    Good day.
  • AshenAshen Posts: 1Member
    Hi,I am From Sri Lanka. I have sent you an email.
  • LeaderLeader Posts: 16Member
    I'm from morocco, i sent an e-mail
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone who contacted us offering to participate in the test!

We're still looking for a few more participants from each of the countries listed above (which I've updated). We're all set on any countries not listed above.

Thanks again!
    Nissim
  • nyannyan Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    sent an email
  • OussemaOussema Posts: 2Member
    Salam Nissim,
    Am from Tunisia ; I ve sent a message to the given email stating that am ready to participate in this test.
    Cheers
  • salahsalah Posts: 11Member
    is algeria will be listed if yes telle me i am participate from it
  • Coder_DzCoder_Dz Posts: 102Member ✭✭

Bro Salah, I've been getting my Payoneer cards in Algeria since 2010! So there would be no problem to get yours too.

It depends on where you are from though. In my case, being in the South, it took longer, and usually I get packages coming from the US and the UK in about 20-27 days' time from the shipment date.

And I believe it will arrive much quicker than that, if you're based in Algiers, Oran, Annaba and the rest of the Northern cities.

• hassanehassane Posts: 30Member ✭✭

I am also from algeria and i got my card in about one month, the problem is not in the international shipping but it is in the postal office, you must go to get your card or they will deliver your card.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks so much to everyone that posted, and to everyone that offered to assist us in this test.

We're all set on testers, and for anyone who did contact us we'll send you further details should you be chosen to participate in the beta.

Thanks again!

Nissim
This discussion has been closed.