Status: Payment Approved but not yet credited to my account

I would like to ask why it is still not credited? Also, i didn't received an email that my boss has paid me already. Usually i receive an email upload some id pictures but now there ain't any. Anyone from payoneer who can answer me?

Request ID: 1548249

Answers

• DoebelDoebel Posts: 1Member
    actually having the same problem. Payment ID:
  • dooneerdooneer Posts: 2Member
    Same here what's going on?
  • williamfoulkwilliamfoulk Posts: 1Member
    Payment Approved but not yet credited to my account
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

Hey guys,

If you received an email to let you know that a payment was received but it has not been credited, it is best to contact Payoneer support to check up on it.

Before contacting Payoneer, there are several things you need to consider (or check):

• If you are expecting to receive a payment via the Billing Service, depending on the method the client/company selected, the processing time for the payment will be different. You can get a break down of the time frame through Payoneer's FAQ page Billing Service - Information for Payoneer Customers.
    • If you are receiving a payment directly from a mass payout company that facilitates Payoneer's payment processing service, keep in mind that it can take anywhere between 2-48 hours to credit the funds depending on the available option or preference selected with the mass payout company in question.
    • Check your email. Payoneer at times may require additional information before the payment can be credited to your account. Best way to manage your Payoneer emails is to create a rule in your email inbox to tag all Payoneer emails you receive so they will be easier to track when you receive them.

Last but not least, Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days and the majority of the payment will remain pending in Payoneer's system until the following business day. Even if you have a employee manning the fort on the weekend, it takes two to tango, meaning that if the bank that sends the payment does not operate during the weekend/holiday, you will need to wait until there is an active business day for the payment to be processed.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• nogats07nogats07 Posts: 7Member
    Hi @Adam_Payoneer , one of my clients sends me a payment and was approved but it's not yet loaded on my payoneer account. Is it normal?
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

Hi @nogats07

That is normal. When receiving payments through the Billing Service or the Global Payment details, the time it takes for the funds to be credited depends on the method used:

Credit Card Payment - 2 Business days to credit the funds once approved.
    eCheck (US only individual bank transfer) - 5-8 business days to credit the funds once approved.
    Global Payment Service Details - 2-12 hours to credit the funds once approved.

You can find this information and more on Payoneer's FAQ page by clicking here.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• nogats07nogats07 Posts: 7Member
    Hi @Adam_Payoneer ! It was already loaded on my account, thanks for this awesome service.
  • MwanyasiMwanyasi Posts: 7Member
    My account has been approved ,i sent all document Payoneer wanted but but my payment are not credited. i have not been credited for the last 4 months.. thats my Amazon Affiliate money .
    And the only response i get from Payoneer support is'' Dear paul mwanyasi,
    We see that you have not yet received any payments through the Global Payment Service to your Payoneer account.

Please be advised that USD payments transferred via the Global Payment Service are subject to a fee of up to 1%. Payments in Euro, GBP, JPY and CNH are currently free of charge.''
  • bounaitbounait Posts: 0Member
    Hi,
    Any attempt to appeal to the support jumps out :
    "There has been an error with your request."
    How can I solve this problem?
    global payment service / account type checking . at first time i received money but it was later rejected since my documents were not approved. then i sent the required documents and now no money reflecting on my account. Am serving without my money for 4 months situation is becoming difficult.
  • samirsamirsamirsamir Posts: 3Member
    I'm having exactly the same problem. After clicking on "Log in" to log in the Support Center I get that message in a blank screen. Tried to clear the cache and cookies, tried with two other browsers and in incognito/private mode, all to no avail. It's only when logging in to the Support Center, *not* when logging in to the account.
    edited September 12
    I'm also having this problem. I sent my documents weeks ago but my payment is still blocked and I can't withdraw. I was using Payoneer normally with an individual account, but after opening a company account this happened. I use the service to get my monthly salary and I can't even pay my bills now.
    Hey Dan can i get help ?
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi Samir, do you have a payment ID that I can check ? Thanks!

Hi Dan, the transaction ID is 90978886. If you could please help me that would mean a lot since I was counting on that money to pay this month's bills.
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi Samir, do you have a payment ID that I can check ? Thanks!

can send mine too ?
    my account Customer ID 24433484
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi, I believe we are discussing a payment that was sent back to its origin in May this year. Can you see what were the requests from our team in order to process further payments? Let me know if you can locate our e-mail messages.
    > Thanks!
    Hi Dan, i located all e-mails and i responded to the one required to attach
    my documents May , when i realised i didn't comply . So should i request for trace number from amazon ?
  • sammyblackwisemansammyblackwiseman Posts: 39Member ✭✭

Hello Dan,
    Pls help me with my account. I've had paymen's from Google pay stock in pending mode on my account and yet to affect my balance... I was requested to provide additional information and I did all of that and for 10 working days now which is two weeks I've not been notified about payment..

ID 26062837

> @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi, I believe we are discussing a payment that was sent back to its origin in May this year. Can you see what were the requests from our team in order to process further payments? Let me know if you can locate our e-mail messages.
    > Thanks!

Is there any help i can get ? or can you determine any faults to my account. i really that money
  • g2gprog2gpro Posts: 6Member
    Hi, I just an email with an attachment of info that my account has been processed and loaded but it has not reflected please is it normal reference: 23856178
  • g2gprog2gpro Posts: 6Member
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi, I can see that my colleagues are already in direct communications with you about this. We are talking about the recent withdrawal to your local bank account, correct?

Yes
  • flaviajordaoflaviajordao Posts: 1Member
    I'm having a similar problem. My client has already sent me the receipt of payment done through Global Payment Service and it still doesn't show on my Payoneer account. This used to be so timely... all past months worked perfectly. What is going on?