No confirmation email after withdraw + payment disappeared from the history

ruben75ruben75 Posts: 1Member
Hello,

I asked my first withdraw,

I received no confirmation email (yes I checked the spam folder) + almost all the payment disappeared on my payment history,

Why ?

What happened?

I'm very not confident now, please help....

Answers

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you have not received any confirmation to you recent withdrawal attempt, contacting Payoneer support should be the first thing you do so a live represenative can review your case and assist you.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• riffazriffaz Posts: 5Member
    Same issue..
    even after 24 hours I do not receive my withdrawal confirmation email but the amount disappeared from my account..

I waited in the live chat queue for 2 hours (queued as 84th) and finally got a message "No agents available now"

Transaction Number 125278251
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@riffaz said:
    Same issue..

even after 24 hours I do not receive my withdrawal confirmation email but the amount disappeared from my account..

I waited in the live chat queue for 2 hours (queued as 84th) and finally got a message "No agents available now"

Transaction Number 125278251

The money can be withdrawn in advance before it is actually processed. Remember that the confirmation email for the bank transfer will be sent to you only when the process has started which depends on the banks operating hours in the majority of cases.

Deducting the money from the account to make it available for the transfer and actually processing it through the bank are two different steps. The only time it may take over 24 hours to send a confirmation email for the transfer will be if there is a holiday or weekend with either Payoneer or the banks that process the transfer.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• srabrownnsrabrownn Posts: 2Member
    I withdrew my money on 3rd july..today is 7th july..there is no confirmation email...i complained to CS..but no reply yet..please help me
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 913Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, it means that the funds haven't been sent yet, which at this point they probably have been.