I need and Euro card co-branded with Airbnb — Payoneer Community

I need and Euro card co-branded with Airbnb

pierremgpierremg Member Posts: 1
edited March 20 in Ask The Community
Hi. Before I start accepting payments in Euro through Payoneer I need to order a card able to accept payments in EURO because I can't wait 30 days to withdraw my money. My business model don't accept that. I already ordered the USD one. I'd like the second one to be also co-branded with Airbnb. Is it possible? I can't order directly through the Airbnb site because I need an address in Europe. What are my options? Please, don't ask me to contact the support because they don't answer. I already tried. They think the support page has all the possible questions but it's not true at all. For example, this question isn't answered there and when I trying to send the form to contact them they force me to select one of the topic options and guess what? there's no option for all the question we may have.

Comments

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Applying for a branded card from Airbnb or from other companies that load payments to cards issued by Payoneer need to be set up through the company account you are trying to receive payments from.

If you did not order a Euro card yet, you will need to go to your Airbnb account and apply for a Euro payout solution. You should be able to add this to your existing Payoneer details in order to issue a branded Airbnb Euro card.

Adding the Airbnb Euro service to your Payoneer account must be done as a first step to get the branded card.

I recommend you contact Airbnb support (or go to their forums) and see if they can guide you through the process of setting up a Euro branded card.

If Airbnb truly does not support Euro cards outside of Europe as you say, the next best thing for your business model is to check if Airbnb is able to process your payments directly to your bank account through Payoneer. If they have this option, this may be a more convenient option for you to consider.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.