Cant Remember My Pin Pls Help

any one pls help me how can i know my PIN # i forget my PIN and i cant withdraw my balance on my card..and i cant contact the hotline and i dont know how to use the LIVE CHAT SERVICE.my ticket number: LTK52906740828X

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    vhalenahs wrote:

any one pls help me how can i know my PIN # i forget my PIN and i cant withdraw my balance on my card..and i cant contact the hotline and i dont know how to use the LIVE CHAT SERVICE.my ticket number: LTK52906740828X

If you have forgotten your PIN, you need to contact our CS department via telephone or live chat, using this link: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

They will be available tomorrow.

On that page, you can also type in "forgot my PIN" in the instant answers bar, and more details will be displayed.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • vhalenahsvhalenahs Posts: 3Member
    thanks. but the problem is i cant connect to the live chat and i cant call the hotline cause i dont have phone :(
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    You can't connect to live chat now because we aren't on. Try again tomorrow - when it says Online you will be able to.
    Talia
  • vhalenahsvhalenahs Posts: 3Member
    ok thanks.i've already recover my PIN i remind it and already change my PIN.thanks for the concern :)
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    That's great. Glad it worked out. B)
    Talia